University School of Management and Entrepreneurship (USME) East Delhi campus is a constituent of globally recognized Delhi Technological University (DTU) Delhi which has a legacy of more than 70 years in imparting outstanding education, research and innovation.
The University currently offers various interdisciplinary and industry relevant programmes in science, technology, management and allied areas at undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral levels.
Delhi Technological University (Formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering) established its prestigious University School of Management and Entrepreneurship (USME) East Delhi Campus in 2017. Keeping in mind the expanding horizon of professional education in entrepreneurship development and the ever-growing demand for management professionals in the corporate world, the University School of Management and Entrepreneurship (USME) East Delhi Campus offers programmes at undergraduate (UG), post graduate (PG) as well as at doctoral level (PhD) in Management and Economics areas.
The UG level programmes offered include BBA, BA(H) in Economics. At the PG level USME offers MBA-Business Analytics and MBA (J). USME proposes to launch new MBA programmes in other emerging areas like family business, entrepreneurship in future. Candidates with Engineering degree or graduates with 50% marks with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for admission to MBA-Business Analytics programme.
MBA Business Analytics: Programme Highlights
- 2 Years full time MBA for freshers & professionals
- DTU-USME accepts CAT exam score for MBA admission
- MBA Business Analytics is a low fee management programme
- 3 Centres of Excellence – Innovation & Incubation Centre (IIC); Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC) and Centre for Organization Development at USME give exposure to real leadership and entrepreneurship roles
- The MBA-BA programme is designed by academic experts, senior professionals from industry, and DTU - DCE alumni including successful and recognised entrepreneurs.
- USME MBA-Business Analytics focusses on the holistic development of students by imparting knowledge and skills relevant to the present times industry and societal requirements.
- MBA-BA Students are encouraged to participate in conferences, seminars and competitions. USME facilitates organization of the several co-curricular activities.
Fee Structure: MBA-Business Analytics
2 Years MBA-Business Analytics Fee is Rs.3.56 Lakhs
Important details about the eligibility, admission and selection process, last date to Apply, Application fee are shared on the MBA-BA programme page below.