- Focus on wealth generators as much as wealth managers
- Beyond the exclusive focus on large and organized sector, the programme also addresses issues of micro, small and unorganized sector of the economy
- Student centric learning pedagogy based on a mix of reflections from academic readings, activities, case studies, field visits and simulations
- Opportunity to undertake courses and interact with faculty across different Schools of AUD.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The candidate must have successfully completed a Bachelor's degree securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PwD)). Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s / Post Graduate Degree Examinations can apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria when their results are declared.
- All Eligible candidates are required to take CAT 2019 or Ambedkar University MBA Entrance Test or both.
- This will be followed by AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness Test (AGAT) 2020
- Ambedkar University MBA entrance test date and date for AGAT 2020 is February 23, 2020 (Sunday)
- The written Admission Test will be conducted at AUD campus, Kashmere Gate from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM and for AGAT from 3.45PM to 4.45 PM
- Interested candidates are required to apply by registering online on our website (www.aud.ac.in) and by making payment of Rs.1220/- (Rs.610/- in case of EWS/SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- The AUD MBA Entrance Test will consist of 90 multiple choice questions (MCQs) on verbal ability and quantitative ability. 4 marks will be awarded for a correct answer, negative marking will there i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- All students (irrespective of the mode they choose – CAT or AUD entrance exam) will be required to take the AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020). This test will comprise of 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on Analytical Ability and General Awareness. 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer, negative marking will there i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for Personal Interview and Essay Writing. The essay writing will take place on the day of the personal interview – candidates will be given a topic and will be asked to write an essay of 500 words on the same. The duration of essay writing will be 45 minutes.
- The final merit list shall be prepared using the weightage average of marks obtained in the AUD the stage 2 AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020-60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and essay writing (10% weightage). An additional 5% weightage will be given for candidates with full time work experience of at least 1 year.
Last Date to Apply: January 31, 2020
Question and Answers
Q. Sir actually meri b.com MDU university se hui h or 3sem . Ree h to kya mujhe admission mil shkta h . Bcz mujhe saal back mnii krnaNo one has answered yet........