Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the programme, selected on merit basis of combined scores of the evaluation of the entrance test, research proposal, and interview will be offered admission. Interested eligible candidates can apply for the PhD programme in Management by filling online application form.
- Master's degree in Management or allied area/or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognised University or an equivalent qualification recognized by AIU or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE). A relaxation of 5% of marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD), OBC (non-creamy layer), and Wards of Armed Forces Personnel killed or disabled in action category (CW)
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Master’s are eligible to apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria when their results are declared. They will be required to submit the final result latest by August 31
- The candidates who are in the mid-career with experience of working in industry, academia, research institutions, NGOs and the Government and are keen to pursue research can apply for the programme, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria
- Candidates in regular employment are required to furnish a No Objection Certificate from their employer with approval for leave for the requisite period at the time of the interview.
- The application process starts on June 07, 2019 and will remain open till July 08, 2019. No hardcopy form is required.
- For application, login to the university website www.aud.ac.in and apply through Admission 2019 link. Instruction for filling the form and updates are also available on this link.
- The application fee is Rs. 1130.00 (Rs.565.00 for SC/ ST/ PD candidates). Fees can be paid through Demand Draft (DD)/Cash/ Online.
- All Candidates who apply for the programme and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility shall be required to appear for an entrance test
- Candidates shall be short listed on merit basis of the entrance test score for interview process
- Final selection shall be made on merit basis calculated with the combined score of written test, interview and SOP/RP
- Weightage of the different componentsis: Written test: 45%; Research Proposal/ Statement of purpose: 30%; Interview: 25%
- Written test will have two sections. Section I will carry 60% weightage with questions in MCQ pattern and 40% weightage in Section II consisting of descriptive questions based on comprehension and analytical ability. Duration of the test will be 2 hours 30 minutes and will be conducted at AUD, Kashmere Gate Campus
- The written entrance examination shall evaluate a candidate’s research aptitude, domain knowledge of management, critical thinking and logical reasoning skill, quantitative and data Interpretation skills, logical reasoning, general awareness and verbal ability
- The Statement of Purpose (SOP)/Research Proposal (RP) has to be brought in hard copy if the candidate is called for the interview. The SOP/RP should not exceed 1000 words and should be typed
- Candidates will be required to make a ten minute power point presentation (to be brought in a pen drive) with respect to their research proposal, which will be followed by the interview
Last Date to Apply: July 8, 2019