- XIME Bangalore Vs SIBM Bangalore Vs IFIM Bangalore Vs WE School Bangalore
- IIM Lucknow Vs IIM Indore Vs IIM Kozhikode Vs SPJIMR
- IIM Ahmedabad Vs IIM Bangalore Vs IIM Calcutta Vs XLRI Jamshedpur
- FORE School of Management Vs GIM Goa Vs SIMSR Mumbai Vs Welingkar Mumbai
- MDI Gurgaon Vs SPJIMR Mumbai Vs XLRI Jamshedpur
- IMI Delhi Vs IMT Ghaziabad Vs Great Lakes Chennai
- Balaji Pune Vs ISBM Pune Vs SIIB Pune Vs FLAME Pune
- IIM Shillong Vs IIM Trichy Vs IIM Udaipur Vs IIM Rohtak
- VJIM Hyderabad Vs IPE Hyderabad Vs IBS Pune Vs MANAGE Hyderabad
- BIMTECH Greater Noida Vs IRMA Anand Vs LIBA Chennai
- K J Somaiya Vs SCMHRD Pune
Compare Colleges of your choice
Prior to making a choice of an MBA college, you need to compare colleges and the programmes offered by them.
How to Compare Colleges?
Following parameters as College comparison tool are required for different sets to compare colleges in India:
College Comparison Based on Courses
The college comparison based on courses is the first and foremost college comparison tool. You should check whether the college offers duly approved MBA or PGDM programme and whether AICTE/UGC approval is in force.
Compare Colleges and Universities
Another key point while using college comparison tool is to compare colleges and university programmes. If it is autonomous or private college offering PGDM it should be AICTE approved (Unless it an IIM). It it offers University MBA, it should be recognized by UGC.
Search & Compare Colleges
With the above clarity, now you should search & compare colleges as per your requirement. Here you can compare colleges on their fees, placements, seats, alumni ratings, infrastructure, and various other details. Select the colleges below.