- IIM Shillong Vs IIM Trichy Vs IIM Udaipur Vs IIM Rohtak
- BIMTECH Greater Noida Vs IRMA Anand Vs LIBA Chennai
- Balaji Pune Vs ISBM Pune Vs SIIB Pune Vs FLAME Pune
- K J Somaiya Vs SCMHRD Pune
- IIM Ahmedabad Vs IIM Bangalore Vs IIM Calcutta Vs XLRI Jamshedpur
- MDI Gurgaon Vs SPJIMR Mumbai Vs XLRI Jamshedpur
- IIM Lucknow Vs IIM Indore Vs IIM Kozhikode Vs SPJIMR
- IMI Delhi Vs IMT Ghaziabad Vs Great Lakes Chennai
- VJIM Hyderabad Vs IPE Hyderabad Vs IBS Pune Vs MANAGE Hyderabad
- XIME Bangalore Vs SIBM Bangalore Vs IFIM Bangalore Vs WE School Bangalore
- FORE School of Management Vs GIM Goa Vs SIMSR Mumbai Vs Welingkar Mumbai
MBA College comparison
Compare Colleges to Make Best Choice
Compare MBA colleges on their fees, placements, seats, alumni ratings, infrastructure, and various other details.
Compare Colleges of your choice
Prior to making a choice of an MBA college, you need to compare MBA colleges and the programmes offered by them. Since it is a matter of your career, it is good if you compare MBA Colleges on different parameters and then proceed for admission
How to Compare Colleges?
When you compare MBA colleges in India, please note that apart from other popular comparisons of MBA programmes of your choice, the MBA Colleges comparison should at least be based on following parameters as MBA College comparison tools are required for different sets to compare MBA colleges in India. Besides, Popular comparisons of MBA and Popular comparisons of PGDM are no different as both are equally important management programmes.
College Comparison Based on Courses
The MBA college comparison based on courses is the first and foremost college comparison tool. You should check whether the college offers duly approved MBA or PGDM programme and whether AICTE/UGC approval is in force.
Compare Colleges and Universities
Another key point while using MBA college comparison tool is to compare MBA colleges and university programmes. If it is autonomous or private college offering PGDM it should be AICTE approved (Unless it is an IIM). If it offers University MBA, it should be recognized by UGC. There are many B-schools offering PGDM programmes which have MBA equivalence. So while checking
Popular comparisons of PGDM programmes, you can also refer to the MBA equivalance from AIU.
Search & Compare Colleges
With the above clarity, now you should search & compare MBA colleges as per your requirement. Here you can compare MBA colleges on their fees, placements, seats, alumni ratings, infrastructure, and various other details.