Take off with the Double advantage of a Start-up and an MBA from the Crescent Startup Runway.
MBA-IEV (Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Development) is a two year full time post graduation programme approved by AICTE and Ministry of Education – Innovation Cell. BSA Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai is one among the 21 select institutions in India that are approved to offer this unique programme to create future employers, not employees.
MBA- IEV curriculum blends key conceptual modules that are essential for future entrepreneurs with experiential learning modules and the programme will be delivered by Scholarly & Practitioner faculty, Industry stalwarts and Entrepreneurs at Crescent School of Business (CSB) & Crescent Innovation and Incubation Council (CIIC).
Students can nurture their business ideas in the co-working spaces of CIIC under the mentorship of domain and vertical experts. CIIC is a great forum that provides students an opportunity to interact with various entrepreneurs, industry experts, government officials, angel investors and venture capitalists to convert their ideas into a viable venture.
Salient Features of MBA IEV at CSB and CIIC
• Unique Programme approved by AICTE and Ministry of Education- Innovation Cell
• Opportunity to raise your own Start-up as part of the MBA IEV course
• Innovative, Experiential and Practice oriented programme
• Pre-incubation and Incubation support with Co-working spaces
• Industry stalwarts and Entrepreneurs as advisors and faculty
• 1 to 1 expert mentoring to each candidate
• Opportunity to establish technology ventures with patent rights
• Funding facilitated from Government, NGOs, Angel investors etc.,