- The Course is spread over four semesters / two Years
- During the First year the focus is on general management subjects
- In the second year students can opt from an array of specializations to further their knowledge in areas of their interest
- The Institute facilitates internships which provides opportunity for practical Industry insights
- Academic Governing Council consists of Industry Experts and CEOs
- The curriculum is regularly updated to meet dynamic needs of the industry and academic world
- It encourages creativity, inquisitiveness and responsibility for continuous development
- Integration of courseware with strong IT platform
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
Applicants seeking admission in any of the courses can apply online as well as offline.
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Insurance and Risk Management.
- Under Apply Online, select the course for which you want to apply from the list given on the right side of the home page.
- Now enter the requested details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 500/- through net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or PayUMoney Gateway.
- Lastly, submit the application form
- Visit the official website of IIRM Hyderabad.
- Place the cursor on the “Admissions” tab and select apply.
- Now scroll down to offline registration application forms and download the desired course application form.
- Take a printout of the form and fill all the requested details.
- Also, write the answer of “How do you come to know about IIRM”.
- Affix your photograph.
- Send the completed application form and documents required as mentioned below along with cash or Demand Draft of INR 500/- on the given address.
Documents Required at the time of Interview
- SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th std. Marksheet and Certificate
- Intermediate/ PUC/ 12th std. Marksheet and certificate
- Graduation and/or Post Graduation Marksheets & Degree Certificate
- Two Passport size photographs
- Work Experience Letter, if applicable
- Scorecard of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/State CET/IIRMCET
- Demand Draft (For offline application)
Proof of Online Application Fee Payment
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet