- The Course is spread over four semesters / two Years
- During the First year the focus is on general management subjects
- In the second year students can opt from an array of specializations to further their knowledge in areas of their interest
- The Institute facilitates internships which provides opportunity for practical Industry insights
- Academic Governing Council consists of Industry Experts and CEOs
- The curriculum is regularly updated to meet dynamic needs of the industry and academic world
- It encourages creativity, inquisitiveness and responsibility for continuous development
- Integration of courseware with strong IT platform
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Admissions: To apply, submit details below…
Applicants seeking admission in any of the courses can apply online as well as offline.
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Insurance and Risk Management.
- Under Apply Online, select the course for which you want to apply from the list given on the right side of the home page.
- Now enter the requested details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 500/- through net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or PayUMoney Gateway.
- Lastly, submit the application form
- Visit the official website of IIRM Hyderabad.
- Place the cursor on the “Admissions” tab and select apply.
- Now scroll down to offline registration application forms and download the desired course application form.
- Take a printout of the form and fill all the requested details.
- Also, write the answer of “How do you come to know about IIRM”.
- Affix your photograph.
- Send the completed application form and documents required as mentioned below along with cash or Demand Draft of INR 500/- on the given address.
Documents Required at the time of Interview
- SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th std. Marksheet and Certificate
- Intermediate/ PUC/ 12th std. Marksheet and certificate
- Graduation and/or Post Graduation Marksheets & Degree Certificate
- Two Passport size photographs
- Work Experience Letter, if applicable
- Scorecard of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/State CET/IIRMCET
- Demand Draft (For offline application)
Proof of Online Application Fee Payment
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet