Karnataka PGCET 2022 will be held on Sunday August 21, 2022. As per the past trends and KEA announcements the PGCET 2022 answer keys are published to help the PGCET test takers to assess their performance, raise their objections before the declaration of PGCET 2022 result.
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the Karnataka PGCET answer key 2022 within three days from the date of conduct of the exam. Accordingly, the Karnataka PGCET answer key 2022 should be released by August 24 or 25, 2022.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Paper Answer Key Schedule
- Karnataka PGCET Answer Key Published in 3 Days: After the PGCET 2022 exam date the ANSWER KEY will be published within three days on the KEA website.
- File Objection in Next 3 days: The candidates / parents / lecturers, can file their objections, if any, within three days in respect of any of the published PGCET 2022 answer key, along with all the supporting documents & justification.
- Objection without Justification Not to be considered: Objections filed by the candidates in regard to PGCET answer key 2022, without justification shall not be considered.
- Objection after Last Date: Karnataka PGCET 2022 Answer Key objections received after the last date fixed shall not be considered.
- Karnataka PGCET 2022 Answer Key objections received by the KEA will be placed before an Expert Committee, whose decision will be final in this regard
Importance of Karnataka PGCET 2022 Answer Key
- One of the major benefits of official Karnataka PGCET answer key 2022 is that you are able to assess your performance in the PGCET exam and check your expected score.
- The PGCET expected cut offs in most of the MBA/MCA colleges accepting Karnataka PGCET 2022 score are available. With the PGCET answer keys available you can also check your chances to get the desired institute.
- The release of Karnataka PGCET answer key 2022 gives you the opportunity to analyse also your errors. Usually candidates claim high accuracy. The officially released Karnataka PGCET 2022 answer key makes it possible to cross check your accuracy level in the exam.
PGCET 2022: Merit List
After submission of objections to the Karnataka PGCET 2022 answer keys by the test takers and its deadline getting over, the PGCET 2022 result will be declared.
- Merit List Based only on PGCET 2022 Score: KEA will prepare the merit list separately for MBA, MCA, ME / M.Tech / M.Arch solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2022 without taking into consideration the marks obtained by the candidates in the Graduation/qualifying exam.
- The qualifying examination marks is considered only for eligibility to appear in PGCET
- After release of the PGCET 2022 Merit List and the designated counselling dates, the candidates should attend the counselling only if they have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. General category - Must have obtained 50% of aggregate minimum marks taken together in all the subjects for all the years of the Degree examination; Reserved category- Must have obtained 45% of aggregate marks in all the subjects for all the years in the Degree examination
- Only the candidates of Karnataka origin will be eligible to claim reservation
- According to KEA, mere assignment of merit / a rank in PGCET 2022 to a candidate does not confer any right to select a seat.
Process and Key Points to Submit Objections on Karnataka PGCET 2022 Answer Key
- Objections, if any, should be submitted with justification through email to [email protected]
- The Email should be titled as PGCET 2022 – Objection: Subject Name, Version with attachment
- While submitting the objections, the subject, version code, question number and part 1 or 2 should be clearly mentioned.
- PGCET 2022 answer key objections without justification will not be considered by KEA
Review Karnataka PGCET Paper Answer Key before Submitting Objection
Please go through the Karnataka PGCET paper answer key 2022 before filing any objection to Karnataka Examination Authority. You should also justify your objection while submitting it.