KMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019: Age Limit & Qualification - Check here
Updated on July 15, 2019
KMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria comprise two major KMAT Exam Eligibility requirements. The first part in the KMAT 2019 Eligibility criteria is the KMAT exam eligibility to appear in KMAT 2019 entrance exam on August 4, 2019 and the second part of KMAT Eligibility 2019 is the post KMAT exam eligibility with cut offs as required by each of the 169 KMAT participating colleges for MBA admission.
KPPGCA Bangalore has announced the KMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria for KMAT 2019 exam while the KMAT eligibility and cut offs for admission in each of the 169 KMAT score accepting MBA colleges will be announced individually by each MBA college.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2019 conducted by KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association) is the MBA entrance test for MBA admission 2019 to 189 AICTE approved MBA colleges in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka. KMAT scores are accepted for MBA admission to Karnataka Domicile as well as All India category candidates.
KPPGCA determines the KMAT Exam Eligibility before KMA exam every year. Apart from ensuring their KMAT 2019 Eligibility, the candidates appearing in KMAT exam also have to check the Institute Level Eligibility Criteria which can be different from the KMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019.
KMAT Eligibility 2019
KMAT eligibility 2019 follows UGC guidelines for entry requirements into professional courses of MBA/ PGDM/ MCA in Karnataka.
KMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 for MBA/PGDM
The guidelines issued by KPPGCA in regard to KMAT eligibility criteria 2019 include the KMAT exam eligibility for MBA.PGDM entrance test. Below are shared key points in KMAT eligibility criteria:
- The first point in KMAT 2019 eligibility is that a candidate should have Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent
- Another key point in KMAT 2019 eligibility is that the candidate must have ecured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate) in graduation
- KMAT exam eligibility also allows the candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree to apply and appear in KMAT exam
KMAT 2019 Eligibility for MCA
- KMAT 2019 eligibility requirement for MCA is Bachelor's degree with 50% marks.
- A key criterion in KMAT Exam Eligibility is that the candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
- KMAT exam eligibility also allows the candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree to apply and appear in KMAT exam for MCA
KMAT Application Process
KMAT exam application process is online. The offline KMAT application process is discontinued now.
- KMAT 2019 Application fee is Rs.1000/- which should be paid online
- KMAT exam application process 2019 opens from May 25, 2019.
- KMAT exam application process 2019 is simple and can be completed online in few minutes. Visit the KMAT 2019 website and complete your KMAT application process.
- You may fill up the online KMAT application form and make payment of Rs.1000/- online towards registration and application fee.
- You will receive a unique ID on your registered mail id after making payment of KMAT application fee and successful submission of KMAT application form 2019.
How to Complete KMAT Application process? Step by Step Guide
The stepwise guide and Instructions how to fill up the KMAT 2019 Application Form are as below:
- Name: Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate on the KMAT 2019 Karnataka Application Form
- Nativity: There is a column in KMAT 2019 Application Form in which you need to enter your nativity. Tick the appropriate option to confirm your nativity. For example, if you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please tick the option - Non-Karnataka candidate.
- Choice of Test Centre: Select your preferred test Centre city from the list of cities provided in KMAT 2019 Application Form. Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed after you submit the form and make payment of KMAT 2019 Karnataka application fee
- Gender : Tick the appropriate gender in the KMAT application form.
- Applying for: Tick the appropriate test for which you are appearing while filling up the form for KMAT application 2019. Failure to tick correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.
- Date of Birth: Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided in KMAT 2019 application form.
- Stream : Tick against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree, in the column provided in KMAT application 2019 form
- Address : Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication, if any.
- Photo and Signature: Candidates have to make a scan copy of Passport Size Photograph (Max 500 Kb) and Signature (500 kb) before Applying and completing the KMAT application 2019 process.
- KMAT Application Fee: Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to make an online payment of Rs 1000/-
- Separate KMAT Application 2019 for MBA & MCA: Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.
- Keep KMAT Application 2019 Record: Please make a photocopy of the KMAT 2019 application form as a proof of acknowledgement.
MBAUniverse.com will continue to update the information and changes in regard to KMAT Eligibility criteria 2019, Application submission last date, exam pattern, MBA Admission process based on KMAT scores among others. In case of any query you can also contact MBAUniverse.com or can register free on this page with your query