KMAT 2023 Result is expected on November 15, 2023 or after. Karnataka KMAT exam 2023 will be held on November 5, 2023 as a home based proctored internet test. You can take this exam from the convenience of your home instead of going to the test centres. Immediately after the KMAT result release, you can download your KMAT 2023 exam score card from the KMAT website by entering your application number and date of birth.
KMAT 2023 exam will be conducted for admission to MBA and MCA 2023-25 batch in more than 189 colleges located in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka. Read latest updates on KMAT 2021 exam, key changes in pattern, preparation, top MBA colleges accepting KMAT
KPPGCA, the KMAT 2023 conducting authority has announced not to release the KMAT 2023 answer keys either for MBA or MCA entrance exam. Since KMAT Result 2023 score card is not fraught with the risk of negative marking, the calculation of scores in KMAT 2023 result remains an easier process.
KMAT Result 2023: Key Features
Following are the key features of KMAT Result 2023
- No Answer Keys for the questions will be released before KMAT 2023 Result date
- KMAT Result 2023 score card will consist of the Section wise score and overall score obtained in the exam
- KMAT scores will be calculated without any negative marking for wrong answer in the KMAT 2023 result
- No candidate will be disqualified in KMAT 2023 Result
- KMAT Result 2023 is expected on the KMAT website on November 15, 2023 or after
- KMAT 2023 Result score will be available for all the candidates who have appeared in KMAT exam
How to Get Access to KMAT Result 2023
- KMAT 2023 Result can be viewed and downloaded from KMAT website ‘kmatindia.com’
- Candidate will need to use KMAT 2023 ID and Password to download the KMAT 2023 Score Card
How to use the KMAT 2023 Result
- You should take print of the KMAT 2023 Score card downloaded from the KMAT website
- Your KMAT 2023 score would be available in the KMAT 2023 score accepting college. However, it will be better to enclose a hard copy of your KMAT score card while applying for admission.
- Most of the KMAT score accepting institutes will consider the overall score obtained in KMAT. Some of the institutes may also consider the sectional score recorded in KMAT 2023 Result
KMAT 2023 Counseling
KPPGCA has announced not to conduct any Centralized counselling process for MBA/MCA admission after KMAT 2023 Result declaration.
The counselling process for MBA/MCA admission 2023 in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka institutes will be done by the respective institute where candidate applies for admission.
All the University affiliated, autonomous, or other AICTE approved private PGDM institutes accepting KMAT 2023 score may have their distinct counselling process and dates. Candidates are advised to check for the counselling dates for admission on the respective institute website.