PGDM is a 2 year fully residential program aimed at combining the art and science of theoretical learning with the virtues of practical training.
The program is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India)
In order to ensure academic excellence, Praxis sought inputs from XLRI in its initial years. The program at Praxis is, on the one hand, rooted in the principles of academic rigour and discipline, and, on the other, designed to offer multiple touch-points with the industry.
Praxis offers specialization opportunities in traditional streams like Finance, Marketing, HR, Systems and Operations.
The program is designed to create ‘industry-ready’ business managers who can contribute meaningfully across varied sectors. The program aims to arm the students with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to perform well in the industry:
- Sound understanding of various functions of business like Finance, Marketing, HR, Systems and Operations and the interdependencies between these functions
- Ability to think and apply concepts in real-life situations across various verticals
- Building the Right attitude for a compelling career such as adopting ethics as the underlying imperative, maintaining punctuality and the sanctity of deadlines, and working effectively in groups
- Ability to maintain data discipline
- Understanding the importance of soft skills