Question and Answers

Add Review

i had completed my cat registration as general category . Can i change it to ews while filling forms for non iims colleges like DSE . I have valid ews certificate issued on 22.09.21 . Please help!
2 years 7 months ago
Asked by Nitin Manglani News Desk's picture
Answered by: News Desk on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 06:07 PM

Once you have filled up the form, no further changes can be made. For more information regarding the same, checkout: