Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Established in 2004, NSB Academy – Business School (Formerly National School of Business) is one of the top management institutes in Bengaluru, India. NSB is filled with diverse, energetic, and talented people who are driven to grow and succeed. By studying here, you join a vibrant community that advances world-changing mission in meaningful ways, inspires innovation and collaboration, and builds skills and expertise for management excellence.
NSB Academy Bengaluru offers dual Certification management programme – a UGC Recognized MBA degree + an industry endorsed MIP programme. Located in close proximity to major corporate houses, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies to retail malls, NSB Academy has a fully Wi-fi enabled campus including reading park, has well ventilated AC class rooms, well equipped Library and Computer Lab, Amphitheatre, Seminar Hall and Convention Centre, Group Discussion Rooms, Reading Park, Recreation Park, Cafeteria, Sports and Transport facilities among others. NSB Academy campus with distinctive, futuristic and iconic design, is the epitome of efficiency, a space that exudes an aura of knowledge as well as peace and is a space created for the innovative minds of MBA students through creative architecture where knowledge, intellect and creativity meet. Key highlights of NSB Academy Bengaluru are:
NSB Academy Bengaluru: Highlights & USPs
- NSB Academy Bengaluru Ranking: NSB Bengaluru is Rated A+++, Ranked Top 7 B-School in South India, Ranked Top 9 B-School in All India for Academic Excellence, Ranked Top 10 B-School in All India for Industry Interface in Silicon India B-School Survey 2020. It was ranked among top 10 institutes for Business Analytics programme in Higher Education Review 2021. Google Review Rated NSB with 4.5 out of 5.0 and facebook.com Rated NSB with 4.8 out of 5
- NSB Academy Accreditation and Approvals: NSB Academy is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India & Affiliated to Bangalore University. NSB MBA course focuses more on industry exposure and skills training. NSB Academy has been assessed and certified to follow Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015.
- NSB Academy Programme Offered: NSB offers a two year full time UGC Recognized MBA program delivered in the semester mode. It is a dual MBA degree and MIP certification programme. While MBA degree is UGC recognized and awarded from Bangalore University, UGC Recognised, NAAC 'A' Accredited, the MIP (MasterTrail Certificate in Industry Practice) is industry compliant advanced certification program. It also offers free international Immersion Program in Dubai
- NSB Academy Courses and Specializations: In the respective MBA courses, NSB Bangalore offers wide range of specializations including Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Business Analytics, Logistics & Supply Chain Management. You can pursue either single specialization in a particular area or combine two areas to achieve dual specialization.
- Moderate NSB Academy Bengaluru Fees: NSB Bengaluru MBA fees is much lower than other top MBA colleges. NSB Bengaluru fees for two years is Rs.8.30 lakhs for MBA+MIP which is much lower that the MBA fees of many good B-schools
- NSB Academy Bengaluru Placements: NSB Bengaluru has a consistent record of strong placements. NSB placements 2022 have registered highest domestic salary of Rs.18.60 LPA; highest international salary of Rs.43.50 LPA and average salary of Rs.7.10 LPA.
- Top Recruiters at NSB Academy Bengaluru: Some of the Top recruiters that participate in NSB Academy Placements are Accenture, Amazon, Google, Infosys, EY, Axis Bank, Berger, Nestle, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Bosch, HP, Genpact, TCS among others
- NSB Academy Faculty: NSB Bengaluru faculty is highly qualified and well experienced. NSB faculty is drawn from top institutes and universities in India and abroad. Most of the faculty members are PhD. The faculty of NSB is engaged with industry through consultancy assignments, management development programmes, industry-focused research and case studies. Top executives from the industry located around Bengaluru have been taking classes at NSB.
- NSB Academy Curriculum & Unique Pedagogy: NSB Academy follows range of teaching methods which are best suited to the range of challenges that the budding managers will encounter throughout their career. Students participate in case studies, theoretical overviews, discussions, simulations, problem-solving sessions, role-plays, and team projects as in tomorrow’s organizations, no single approach will successfully meet all challenges. With NSB education, students will have the breadth and depth of management preparation to meet the challenges ahead. NSB leverages multiple educational approaches when creating a curriculum to optimize the students’ learning experience.
- International Student Exchange & Immersion: NSB Academy Bengaluru has partnered with leading universities of India, UAE, France, Kosovo, Spain and Turkey and offers Free Exchange Programs with top ranked International Business Schools and Universities. NSB International Exchange programme helps the students to learn in a global environment and build a global career. So far, more than 700+ students and many professors from India have taken advantage of this program. Besides, NSB MBA+MIP students have to compulsorily go for the International Immersion Program in Dubai which is a compulsory academic requirement built into MIP program. Students don’t have to pay any additional fees for this international immersion.
- International Internship: NSB and Good Ocean Maritime (Institute of Logistics-DMCC) will jointly develop skilled human resources for the Logistics and Shipping industry/any other industry by providing on-the-job training –International Internships for the duration of 60 days in UAE/Middle East. After successful completion of International Internships, the students may seek International career in Logistics & Shipping related Industry.
- NSB Academy Bengaluru Alumni: NSB Bengaluru Alumni are the torch bearers of their institute. NSB Bengaluru Alumni have made their mark in establishing and managing renowned business organizations. The alumni are working in world-class companies in India and abroad to demonstrate the effectiveness of NSB teaching and training
- NSB Academy Bengaluru Scholarships: NSB Bengaluru offers Merit and Need based scholarships by the institute, corporate sector leading to fee waivers amounting in lakhs to the students.
- Campus Diversity at NSB Academy Bengaluru: NSB attracts many of the best and brightest students from all over the world. While students to NSB come from all 29 states of India, sizeable international students add global colors to classroom environment. NSB has a diversity that a true world-class business school desires. Further, NSB also has resources and highly accomplished professors drawn from wide variety of backgrounds and geographical locations. While most Bschools across that nation struggles to balance male-female ration in classes, NSB boasts of a healthy ratio. NSB can be considered as a melting pot of cultural diversity which is an essential element of learning, tolerance and creativity.
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for NSB Academy Bengaluru this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for NSB Bengaluru
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. NSB Academy - Business School Bangalore Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in NSB Academy Bangalore.
NSB Academy Bengaluru offers Merit, State, National and other scholarships and fee waivers to students. NSB Bangalore scholarships support the students to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet