RV Institute of Management
RV Institute of Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
We Welcome you all, to the world of RV Institute of Management (started in 1999 offering two-year full time MBA program) located in Jayanagar, the beautiful and central suburb of Silicon Valley of India, i.e. Bangalore also known as IT capital of India. The Institute is well connected to city even through metro rail network.
RVIM is an Autonomous Institution permanently affiliated to Bengaluru City University, recognized by Government of Karnataka, AICTE approved and offers UGC recognized MBA Programme. In MAY 2019 RVIM was re-accredited by NAAC with ‘A+’ Grade & is certified by QS I-Gauge, a global accreditation agency for E-readiness in 2020 & Diamond certification in 2022 for subject ratings.
Our dedicated and experienced faculty with industry background; best in class infrastructure; student focus; placements support and a robust industry and institutional linkages (domestic and international) reflect in our motto “We prepare our students for life”.
We have active International collaborations and organize immersion programmes with following Institutions;
- Austin University, USA
- City of Glasgow College, Scotland, UK
- DMAN University, Germany
- GRIMSBY Institute of further & Higher Education, UK
- Institute of Productivity, UK
- NOCN, UK
- NISAI, UK
- EUREKA Education services, UK
- Synergy University, Russia
- WSB University, Poland
RSST (Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust), to which RVIM belongs was established in 1940.It is recognized as RV Group of Institution (Rashtreeya Vidyalaya), is one of the Fastest growing group of Institutions in the State of Karnataka. It has presence in virtually every field of academics and research. As on date, RV Group has under its ambit over 27 institutions, in which 20,000 plus students from all over India and abroad are pursuing their dream education. RV Engineeing College, DAPM RV Dental College, RV School of Architecture, RV Aster Super Specialty Hospital, RV Teachers College, Bengaluru are some of the flagship Institutions under RV Group.
Salient features of RVIM:
- 14 Centres for Excellence
- Scholarships upto Rs 50,000/- per year (Tuition wavier in the 1st & 2nd year for meritorious students*)
- Remote access to 100 plus e-books on all the subjects from Pearsons
- “QUIKLRN” LMS for seamless learning 24x7
- 24x7 Access to recorded lectures on “IMPARTUS”- lecture capturing IT solution
- Remote access to e-databases (EBSCO, J-GATE, Prowess IQ, etc).
- One year paid limited enrollment license from COURSERA - giving full access to the entire Coursera for campus catalogue of 4500+ courses, 450+ specializations & 1200 + guided projects.
- Best in Class computer labs, Digital Library, Wi-Fi enabled campus & digital class rooms.
- Separate hostel for boys & girls
BUSINESS TODAY 2022
- Ranked 25th All India level for best Return on Investment
- Ranked 81st All India level for Future Orientation
THE WEEK 2022
- METRO Ranking 10th in Bengaluru
- Ranked 25th Best B-School in South India
- Ranked 86th amongst top B-schools in India
OPEN MEDIA 2022
- Ranked 56th Best B-School pan India
OUTLOOK – ICARE 2023
- Ranked 9th pan India amongst private affiliated colleges
- Ranked 20th Best B-school in South India
- Ranked 58th amongst top B-schools in India
TIMES OF INDIA 2023
- Ranked 49th pan India amongst top B-schools
- Ranked 13th best B-School in South India
Top Recruiters for the batch 2021-2022 are:
Follow RVIM on Social Media
Ranking & Awards
If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for RV Institute of Management Bangalore, you are on right page. MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. This special page will share all major MBA Rankings for RVIM Bangalore.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. RVIM Bangalore Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in RVIM Bangalore.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
(Out of 5)
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet