- Approved by AICTE, under Ministry of HRD, Govt of India.
- Ranked 3rd Best Amongst Top B-School of Odisha and 25th Best in Outstanding B-School of Excellence category in India by CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey 2019
- Located in the heart of the city in Unit-3, Bhubaneswar Near RBI with hostel facilities for boys and girls in the campus.
- 100% Placement along with Entrepreneurship and Self Employment
- .Offers dual specialisation (Marketing/ Finance / HR / Operations/ IT/ Healthcare and Hospital Management)
- With industry relevant curriculum, technology blended teaching-learning and Centre for Entrepreneurship and Business Incubation, the program transforms students to successful business leaders.
- Three Months industrial on job training with SIP
- Curriculum includes SAP, ERP & Business Analytics certification.
- Special emphasis on Employability Skills including Personality development and Soft skill training.
- Student Exchange Program with Indian & International Business Schools.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
Eligibility and Admission Process
To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Program, the candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian University (AIU) for admission to Post Graduate Program. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. The applicants to the program are selected on the basis of BCCM selection scope calculated based the past academic performance in 10th, 12th and Graduation, CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / OJEE score; group discussion and personal interview. Appropriate weightage is given to work experience of the applicants. Applicants for the PGDM Program may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of Education. Fresh graduates as well as candidates with relevant work experience are well come to apply
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet