Admission Process Overview
- All About MBA
- MBA Specializations
- PhD / FPM
- MBA Aspirants Survey
- Admission Process Overview
- MBA Exams
- CAT Preparation
- CAT Preparation Books
- CAT Exam Toppers
- CAT Mock Tests
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- CAT online Preparation
- CAT Coaching
- CAT Registration
- CAT Application Form
- CAT Admit Card
- CAT Syllabus
- CAT Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Analysis
- CAT Cut Off
- CAT Percentile Predictor
- CAT Eligibility
- CAT Results
- MBA Colleges Accepting CAT score
- GD WAT PI
1 YR MBA
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Centre for Communication and Management (BCCM) , Bhubaneswar
Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan was founded in 1938 at Mumbai by the great visionary, statesman, philosopher and philanthropist, Dr. K. M. Munshi with the blessings of the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi . At present, Bhavan has 119 centers with 367 institutions in India and 9 centers abroad, in London, New York, Sydney, Brisbane, Mexico, Toronto, Durban, Singapore and Dubai. Bhavan runs a number of leading Business Schools such as, S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, M. P. Birla Institute of Management, Bengaluru, Bhavan's Institute of Management Science at Kolkata, Delhi,
Mysore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar and in various other places across the country. Government of India recognized it as an Educational Institution Of National Eminenceand conferred “GANDHI PEACE AWARD”in the year 2002. https://youtu.be/ULHG3D7RIqE
Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan at Bhubaneswar was inaugurated by the then President of India, Late Shri Neelam th Sanjeeva Reddy on 27 December' 1978. Since then, it has been continuously striving hard to contribute towards the educational, intellectual and socio-cultural upliftment of the state of Odisha. It's Business School Bhavan’s Center for Communication and Management (BCCM) was inaugurated by the Former President of India Late Shri R. Venkataramana on 4th January, 2003. Bhavan's Centre for Communication and Management (BCCM) started its Two Year full time Post Graduate Diploma in
Management (PGDM) program, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), under the Ministry of HRD,Government of India in the year 2006. https://youtu.be/ULHG3D7RIqE
Award & Accreditation
Government of India recognized it as an Educational Institution of National Eminence and conferred "GANDHI PEACE AWARD"
Ranked 3rd Best amongst Top B-Schools of Odisha and 25th Best in Outstanding B-Schools of Excellence Category in India by CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey 2019
Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Operation, Health Care and Hospital Management
Why Study at BCCM, Bhubaneswar
- Situated in the heart of the Capital City of Bhubaneswar, Reserve Bank of India, State Secretariat, and State Library and in the state of Odisha. Railway Station, International Airports, Govt Bus Stand, Hospitals and Major marketing complexes are situated within two Km.
- Safe, secured and Peaceful ambiance.
- Part of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, group , with largest chain of colleges, having 367 Institutions in India including 9 abroad, 14 Business Schools and more than 2 lakhs students pursuing their career every year.
- Started by education stalwarts like Mahatma Gandhi, Dr. K.M. Munshi, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Sardar Ballav Bhai Patel etc.
- Government of India recognized Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, as an “Institute of National Eminence” and conferred “Gandhi Peace Award” – a rare distinction to Educational Institutes.
- Distinguished visitors such as five Presidents of India, Shri Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy in 1978, Shri R. Venkataraman in 2003, Bharat Ratna Dr. Abdul Kalam in 2011, Bharat Ratna Shri Pranab Mukharjee in 2013 & Smt Prativa Devi Singh Patil in 2015 visited BCCM, Bhubaneswar and addressed the students.
- BCCM is a sister unit of S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, M. P. Birla Institute of Management, Bengaluru, Bhavan’s Usha Laxmi Mittal Institute of Management, Delhi, Rajendra Prasad Institute of Management and many other reputed B-Schools and organizes regular academic exchange activities through its Faculty and Student Exchange Programs.
- It is a non profit organization and its Fee structure is within affordable limit compared to that charged by other PGDM institutes.
- Eminent personalities of the country constitute the Board of Governors. The Academic Council consists of renowned academicians and industry leaders and there are highly qualified research oriented faculty members, who are available for all time consultations of the students.
- The students and faculty are connected with digital study mode during holidays also if required.
- Hostel accommodation for both boys and girls are available with safe campus life. In Hostel, excellent hygienic food is served. All medical facilities are available nearby.
- Merit cum Means Scholarships & award money are available to deserving students.
- Curriculum to cater industry requirements, participative teaching – learning. Intensive Seminar & Shop Floor training to develop preferred skills and attributes are the thrust areas of the institute.
- Continuous focus on Employability Skills such as Leadership, Team Building, Business Etiquettes, Communication, GD & PI are given to students to enhance employability of students by developing multi-skill talents.
- Students organize Seminars, Industry visits, B-School meet, Management Fests, participate in Exchange programs and many other activities.
- Excellent Final placement assistance intensive seminar with more than 50 reputed industries.
- Highest package: Rs 10LPA, CTC. Better return on investment on average mean salary.
- Important recruiters are Byju’s, Ceasefire, ICICI Bank, HSBC Bank, DCB Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank , Reliance, Amazon, Pay TM and many more.
- Institutional Social Responsibilities: Various outreach programs are conducted by students in Academic, Intellectual, social & Cultural arena and this develops the positive personality of students. Visits of Old age homes, Orphanages, Tree plantations, Blood donation Camps, Clean India green India campaign, Swatch Bharat etc.
- BCCM has collaboration with Infosys Foundation of India for promoting and preserving the dying arts of Orissa. This contribution is widely appreciated by Government and Industry authorities.
- MBA & PGDM are both Post Graduate Management degree under University & AICTE respectively under Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Best Management Colleges in India offer PGDM Degrees in Management like IIMs, XLRI, MDI , IMT, ISB Hyderabad, S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai, IMI, Ahmedabad, Great Lake Institute of Management, Gurgaon, M. P. Birla Institute of Management, Bengaluru, Bhavan’s Usha Laxmi Mittal Institute of Management, Delhi.
- PGDM curriculums are universally recognized and offer superior education quality (as per AICTE standard) because of its flexibility and autonomy to cater to market job requirement.
- PGDM degree has Industry oriented course structure and hence job prospect after completion of course is much better.
- Preference for Higher Studies: Many reputed Business schools in India, as well as Abroad, give preference to PGDM students over MBA students for pursuing higher studies. This is due to the practical insight which PGDM offers.
- Real-time Business World Experience: In PGDM, students are given immense exposure to the real-time business world through rigorous classroom studies, presentations, and meetings with top business leaders, management internships and seminars. These techniques help the students to get comfortable with the business environment and makes them job ready.
- Better Placement Offers: Institutes offering PGDM courses provide attractive placement offers & packages since they are autonomous in nature.
BCCM, Bhubaneswar ‘s Library facilities
“Large collection of books in multi knowledge arena in this library will fulfil the basic desire of the public, particularly that of students to prepare for various competitive examinations and be successful while striving for unending knowledge. I wholeheartedly compliment all members of Bhavan for this noble contribution to the society”. Bharat Ratna Shri Pranab Mukharjee, President of India --7th. September’2013
- BCCM’s library was inaugurated by the then President of India, Shri N. Sanjiva Reddy on 27th. December’ 1978.
- The library was further expanded and dedicated to the public of Odisha on 7th. September’ 2013, by the then President of India, Bharat Ratna Shri Pranab Mukharjee and renamed the library as “Ramakrishnan Knowledge Centre” after the great educationist and able successor of the founder of Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Dr. K.M.Munshi .
- The library has the large number of books and research papers in different Management specializations, Technology, Skill Development, Art & Culture and General knowledge for self-development and self-improvement.
- The students were allowed to study to prepare for various competitive examinations like Banks, Postal, Railways, Administrative Services and other career qualifying examinations with a high rate of success.
- Special study rooms with peaceful ambience and Canteen facilities for long hours of study.
- Personality Development, Soft Skill, Career Counseling, Computer skills and other skill development training are available for library students to enhance their confidence level and employability skills.
- Books on Spirituality, Philosophy, Theosophy, Human Values written by eminent authors and published by Bhavan’s publications for study and sale to interested readers.
- Academicians, Researchers and students of Exchange programs are benefited the most by the existence of this well-equipped library.
You too can take advantages of this Knowledge Centre to realize your professional dream.
Ranking & Awards
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Centre for Communication and Management (BCCM) , Bhubaneswar
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet