- PBS Teaching & Learning Pedagogy PGDM is built on a futuristic curriculum and not the normal Marketing, Finance, HR and Operations specializations which are generally offered by most of the Business Schools.
- PBS 2X PGDM includes new electives which are beyond Industry 4.0.
- PCET's group institutions have always been at the forefront of innovation and program development keeping in tune with Industry needs and management degree seekers aspirations
- Electives such as Start Ups and Entrepreneurship, Machine Learning and Analytics are the unique highlights apart from the Blended Learning pedagogy supported by latest technological advancements.
- Even the domain specialists in Marketing and Finance may go through the courses which are Specializations with a Change Focus (SWCF)
- The Centre for Innovation Net to give cutting edge to PGDM aspirants has been set us at Pune Business School. It has set up PCET Group Atal Incubation Centre as an AICTE recognized Start Up Focus. It also furthers integrated Innovation Next as a leading partner for opportunities to PGDM students to work with Fortune 500 companies.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Admissions: To apply, submit details below…
All those, who apply on the basis of CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, and CMAT (conducted by AICTE, New Delhi) CET-MAHMBA/MMS (conducted by DTE, Maharashtra State), Entrance Test score will be called for GD & PI. The Institute will conduct the GD & PI. The merit list and wait listed candidates list will be prepared on the basis of the following criteria:
- Entrance Test Scores scaled down to 40 marks : 40 marks
- Group Discussion : 20 marks
- Past Academic performance (10+12+ Grad) : [5+5+5] 15 marks
- Sports/ Extra Curricular Activities/Work Experience : 05 marks
- Personal Interview : 20 marks
- Total : 100 marks
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet