- The entire syllabus is taught keeping in mind the practical aspects of the subject and its application in real life situations, and decision making.
- Ample examples and industry case studies are dealt with in the classroom to help students develop out-of-the-box thinking and make them research-oriented.
- PPTs, explanations, hand-outs, homework, assignments and class tests are given in addition to asking the students to solve problems on their own in the class so that they can compare their knowledge and skills with the peer group in the class.
- This method helps the students to develop "self-reliance".
- Continuous assessment of students keeps them alert and they are involved in innovative thinking
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is the flagship program of Pune Business School. The two-year full-time course has an intake of 120 Students. The program is approved and accredited by AICTE in India. PGDM is a postgraduate course that includes the intricacies of business management study.
Admission Eligibility & Selection Process
- Admission to PGDM course shall be made only from the candidates qualified from any one of the six all India tests, i.e.: CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective state governments.
- The selection shall be based on overall rank computed taking into account further components with the following weights.
Score in the Common Admission test 50-60% Weight:
Academic Score Weight: Academic performance of X, XII standards, with clear consistency and UG performance with the weight of 5 to 25%.
GD/PI: 20 to 45% Weight
Others: Extracurricular, sports, social work, Academic diversity, Gender Diversity, etc. with 5 to 20% weight
Last Date to Apply: 31ST July, 2023
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet