Pune Business School
Pune Business School
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
The Pune Business School (PBS) offers AICTE approved Post Graduate programme in General Management and Agricultural Management.
Pune Business School (PBS): Institute Highlights
Key highlights of PBS Pune are
- Approvals: Pune Business School PGDM programme is AICTE approved.
- Global Orientation through Intellectual Capital: PBS Pune intellectual faculties focus on training, keeping in mind the international perspective of management in order to enable students to rise to the challenges of operating in a global world.
- Industry-Academia Interface: PBS Pune provides access to faculty and recognized experts from Academia and Industry who are regularly invited during training sessions, guest lectures, seminars and workshops to speak on the current trends in the corporate world. Strong backing from over 500 guest lecturers over the two year program, facilitating our students to establish strong networks with industry experts who can be reached out at all times.
- PBS Pune Programs Offered: Pune Business School offers 2 years full time PGDM General and PGDM Agricultural Management
- PBS Pune Fees: Pune Business School programme fees is moderate. While the 2 years PGDM General Management Fees is Rs.5.9 lakhs, the fees for PGDM Agricultural Management is Rs.5.6 lakhs
- PBS Pune Placements: Pune Business School PGDM placements 2022 have registered average salary of Rs.5.5 LPA and highest salary of Rs.15 LPA
- One to One Mentorship with Smaller Batch Size: A notably smaller batch size compared to various B-schools gives PBS Pune an edge over others since it renders individualized attention, shape students to pursue their careers according to global prerequisites and standards, enriching student teacher interactions and open window Policy.
- Strong PCET Alumni Network on Board: PBS Pune is strongly connected with PCET Alumni, with relentless and unending support from them at every step. The Existing management institute of the PCET trust’s Alumni are on board for PBS.
- PBS Pune Seats: Total intake at Pune Business school is 120 students with 60 seats for PGDM General and 60 seats for PGDM Agricultural Management programme
- Uniquely Designed Programme: PBS Pune PGDM is a uniquely designed programme focusing on Leadership, communication skills, emotional intelligence and the latest managerial trends.
- Personality Enrichment Programme: PBS Pune offers an exclusive programme that focuses on decision making in the face of conflicting situations and intense pressure, logical reasoning, aptitude, general knowledge & research skills of students
- Pedagogic Approach with a Culture of Collaboration: PBS Pune is deepening a sense of collaborative culture, encouraging teamwork and creating lifetime relationships among the students through Field Trips, Mentorship activities, Group Projects, Student Clubs & Committees, Outdoor Excursions, Cultural extravaganza which ensure a collaborative culture encouraging teamwork which deepens relationships among students that last a lifetime
- Encouraging Entrepreneurship: Pune Business School focuses on Entrepreneurship and is Connecting entrepreneurs. PBS incubation cell offers tips to explore a potential new venture and initiating the launch of students’ ventures
Ranking & Awards
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet