- MasterTrail certificate in industrial practice (MIP)
- Free International Immersion Program in Singapore (IIP)
- Highly qualified and accomplished faculty
- 15+ International adjunct faculty
- Free International student exchange program in Europe
- Graduate Assistantship
- NSB Toastmaster’s club
- Global Alumni Network
- 100% Placement Assistance
Master of Business Administration - MBA
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Step 1 – Apply Online at www.nsb.edu.in
Step 2 – Take Interview / GDPI
Step 3- Receive offer letter
Step 4 – Confirm your admission by paying admission fee.
Question and Answers
Q. Regarding a huge amount deposited for blocking/booking seat
To book your seat you need to pay the entire required fee. You can apply to the institute for seat cancellation and can claim full Fee refund according to aicte. The institute is liable to refund the fee in full within 7 days from the date of submission of the Application at the college.
Q. related to admission procedureNo one has answered yet........