The University of Lucknow was founded in 1921. It has emerged one of the largest and most well-known centres of education and research in India. The Department of Business Administration, University of Lucknow was established in 1956. Since then it is grooming young people with professional, managerial, entrepreneurial aspirations and talents. Apart from MBA, the department offers Ph.D. and D.Litt. Programmes.
- The Department has been offering MBA Programme since 1974. Prior to 1974, the degree of M.Com (Business Administration) used to be awarded.
- Initial faculty members were trained through International Training Programme (ITM) at Stanford University, USA and IIM Ahmedabad.
- Current faculty members have international teaching and research experience particularly in USA, Finland, China and Kenya.
- Department has the distinction of being ranked within the top ten business departments in the University system in India.
- It was conferred Bloomberg B-School Excellence Award in 2012.
- The curriculam is reviewed every year. LUMBAhas adopted the UGC model curriculum.
- Admissions process is through IIM CAT.
Fee: Rs. 2,15,000
Placement: Average Salary-Rs.4,50,000