Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Jaipuria Lucknow offers two-year full-time AICTE approved, NBA accredited and AIU recognised PGDM programmes - PGDM, PGDM (Financial Services), PGDM (Retail Management) and doctoral level Fellowship Program in Management (FPM). The MBA equivalent PGDM programmes not only prepare students with the necessary skills to achieve their career goals but also help in becoming strategic thinkers and leaders who can add value to their community. The selection process for admission to PGDM programmes includes scores in CAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT, group discussion and personal interview.
The latest Jaipuria Lucknow placement 2023 season achieved highest package at Rs. 22 LPA and the average package at Rs. 11.08 LPA. The institute offers scholarships up to 3 lacs based on aptitude test scores.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Highlights
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Ranking: Jaipuria Lucknow is ranked #92 Amongst all Management Institutes in India in Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India NIRF Ranking 2023; Jaipuria Lucknow is ranked # 27 Amongst all top B-Schools in India in MBA Universe.com B-school Ranking 2023; Jaipuria Lucknow is ranked # 43 in Business Today B-school Ranking 2023 amongst top Private B-Schools in India; It is ranked # 19 amongst Top Private B-Schools in India in Education World 2023 Ranking of B-schools
- Jaipuria Lucknow Accreditation & Approvals: Jaipuria Lucknow has been awarded Graded autonomy by AICTE; 'A+' Grade Accreditation by ‘NAAC’ (UGC). Jaipuria Lucknow PGDM programs are NBA Accredited and are recognized by AIU as Equivalent to MBA. Jaipuria is an AACSB Business Education Alliance Member
- Jaipuria Lucknow Programmes Offered: Jaipuria Institute of Management courses include three AICTE approved 2 year full time PGDM programmes: PGDM, PGDM (Financial Services) and PGDM (Retail Management).
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Fees: Jaipuria Lucknow Fees for 2 year PGDM programmes is Rs.13.50 lakhs
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Placements: The Jaipuria Lucknow class of 2023 excelled in all yardsticks In placement 2023 with a rise in average salary by 25%. Jaipuria Lucknow placements 2023 have registered Average salary of Rs.11.08 LPA and Highest salary of Rs.22 LPA
- Jaipuria Lucknow Top Recruiters: Marquee companies participated in Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Placements 2023. Some of the top Recruiters are Accenture, Adani, Aditya Bbirla Sunlife, Air India, Amul, Aron, Asian paints, Bajaj Allianz, Bandhan bank, Bluestar, Ceipal, Colgate Palmolive, Dabur, DB Corp Ltd, Deloitte, DSP Mutual Funds, 99 Acres, Emami, Evalue serve, Federal bank, Gallaghar, Genpact, HCL, HDFC Bank, Hexaware, HUL, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, JK Tyre, KPMG Global Services (KGS), Lava, Mahindra & Mahindra, Makemytrip, Marico, Mother dairy, MRF, Niva Bupa, Orient Electric, Paytm, Pernod Richerd, Polycab, PwC, Reliance General Insurance, SBI card, Scrabble, Tata AIG, Tata consumer products, Tata play, Tata Technologies, TVS, Ugro, Uniqlo, Uno minda, Whirlpool, Wildcraft, Zen Global
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Cutoff: Jaipuria Lucknow CAT cut off is around 75 Percentile. Jaipuria also accepts XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT score for admission
- Jaipuria Lucknow Alumni: With a legacy of two decades, Jaipuria Lucknow has a large alumni network. Some of the notable alumni of Jaipuria Lucknow are Joshita Tandon, AVP and Head, CHR and People Analytics, SRF; Madhukar P, Senior Associate Director, KPMG; Gyanesh Kumar, VP, Partnership Distribution, Tata AIG, Nishant Mohnot, Director, Client Capabilities, McKinsey; Ashoka Joshi, VP, Axis Bank; Vivek Pandey, Associate VP HR, HCL Technologies; among others
- Jaipuria Lucknow Scholarship Schemes: Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow offers financial assistance to eligible and deserving students in the form of scholarships. The scholarships are offered up to Rs. 3 lakhs based on scores in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT
- Jaipuria Lucknow Facilities at Campus: Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow has sprawling lush green campus with all the amenities available like well equipped library, wi-fi enabled campus, smart class rooms, Boys & Girls Hostels, Clubs, Gym, sports facilities, cafeteria among others
- Jaipuria Lucknow International Exchange: Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow has collaborations with foreign universities for teaching, student-faculty exchange, research and fellowship programs
- Jaipuria Lucknow Industry Connect: Jaipuria Institute of Management Organizes leadership lectures by CEOs and middle level managers at its campus for the benefit of students
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for Jaipuria Lucknow.
Jaipuria Lucknow is one of the leading MBA colleges in India. It has achieved good rankings from reputed MBA Rankings conducted by Government of India and leading media houses like MBAUniverse.com. Table below gives the latest Jaipuria Lucknow Rankings.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Alumni are many top CEOs, CXOs, HR Heads, top managers, entrepreneurs, from its management programs. These Jaipuria Lucknow famous alumni are leading many Global and India companies. Jaipuria Lucknow Alumni List of some of the notable alumni who are making their B-school proud and are the constant inspiration for the upcoming management graduates is as below:
Head of Business Development, Townscript, A company owned by Book My Show
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow offers Institute based Merit Scholarships and other scholarships to students to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities