GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS)
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Established in 2006, Greater Noida Institute of Technology Institute of Management Studies (PGDM Institute) or GNIOT Institute of Management Studies is one of the renowned management institutes located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The institute is part of the GNIOT Group of Institutions and is known for qualitative learning environment for management aspirants.
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS) is autonomous and offers AICTE approved PGDM programme with wide range of specializations. GNIOT campus is well-equipped with all the amenities needed to complement learning such as management labs, library, furnished and high-tech classrooms, language lab, hostels, conference hall, seminar hall, among others. GIMS also uses highly evolved techniques such as case-studies analysis, project management and reporting through its distinguished faculty to ensure a healthy interaction with the students.
GNIOT PGDM is the flagship program which opens a new world of opportunities for the students. GNIOT Institute of Management Studies emphasizes upon the holistic development of the students. Accordingly interdisciplinary approach is applied in the teaching-learning process and research. At GIMS, the endeavour is to treat every student as an individual, to recognize their potential and to ensure that they receive the best preparation and training for achieving their career ambitions and life goals. GIMS aim at producing not only good professionals but also good and worthy citizens of the country, aiding in its overall progress and development
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS), Greater Noida: Highlights & USPs
- GIMS Greater Noida Ranking: GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS) is Rated as the Best Emerging Business School for Academic Facilities and Learning Resources in IIRF Education Impact Awards 2021; Ranked 92nd B-School in Times B-school Survey; Awarded the Best Management Institute in North India for Industry Interface in Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puruskar Ceremony among others
- GIMS Greater Noida Accreditation & Approvals: GNIOT Institute of Management Studies has Skill Augmented Certifications programs and is internationally accredited by Higher Learning Accreditation Consultant & Training (HLACT). GIMS Other accreditations include ATAL Incubation Centre, Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Analytics Society of India (ASI), Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Delhi, Trade Promotion Council of Robotics & Automation and India Block Chain Alliance, Global Talent Track (GTT), NHRD, Data Centre & Analytics Lab (DCAL), Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), BFSI, besides others. GIMS also has incubator centre of MSME to identify & support potential entrepreneurs with a viable business plan. GIMS has an academic partnership with IIMBx to offer certificate programme as part of the “IIMBX School Partnership Programme.” GIMS PGDM is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India; Accredited by NBA; has MBA Equivalence by AIU
- GIMS Greater Noida Programme Offered: GIMS offers a two year full time AICTE Approved PGDM program delivered in trimester system with wide range of specializations
- GIMS Greater Noida Courses and Specializations: In the PGDM courses, GIMS Greater Noida offers dual specialization with a wide range of specialization courses including Marketing, OB & HRM, Finance, Information Technology & Business Analytics, New Age Startups & Entrepreneurship, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, International Business
- Moderate GIMS Greater Noida Fees: GIMS Great Noida PGDM fees is much lower than other top MBA colleges. GIMS fees for two years is Rs.7.38 lakhs for PGDM which is much lower that the MBA fees of many good B-schools
- GIMS Greater Noida Placements: GIMS Greater Noida has a consistent record of strong placements. GIMS placements 2023 have registered highest salary of Rs.23.31 LPA and average salary of Rs.7.02 LPA
- Top Recruiters at GIMS Greater Noida: Some of the Top recruiters that participate in GIMS Greater Noida Placements are Blinkit (Grofers), ICICI Bank, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail, Xiaomi Technology India, Anand Rathi, SBI General, Blue Star, Motilal Oswal, GreenTek Reman, Adani Total Gas, Federal Bank, Practo Technologies, Tresvista, Tradebulls, Bank of Baroda, ITC, HDFC Bank, E&Y among others
- GIMS Greater Noida Alumni: GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS) Alumni are the torch bearers of their institute. GIMS Greater Noida Alumni have made their mark in establishing and managing renowned business organizations. The alumni are working in world-class companies in India and abroad to demonstrate the effectiveness of GIMS teaching and training
- GIMS Greater Noida Scholarships: GIMS Greater Noida offers Merit and Need based scholarships by the institute, corporate sector leading to fee waivers amounting in lakhs to the students.
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for GIMS Greater Noida this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for GIMS Greater Noida
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS) Greater Noida is one of the leading MBA colleges in India with moderate fees and strong placements. Table below gives the latest GIMS Greater Noida Rankings. Let’s review the GIMS MBA Rankings in detail.
GIMS Greater Noida Alumni are many top leaders including Sr Managers, Marketing Managers, Consultants, and Executives. These GIMS famous alumni are leading many companies in India and abroad. GIMS Greater Noida notable alumni are making their B-school proud and are the constant inspiration for the upcoming management graduates.
GIMS Greater Noida offers Merit, State, National and other scholarships and fee waivers to students. GIMS Greater Noida scholarships support the students to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet