JIMS Rohini: Jagan Institute of Management Studies
JIMS Rohini: Jagan Institute of Management Studies
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Jagan Institute of Management Studies Technical Campus (JIMS) imparts professional education at the postgraduate level in the field of Management. JIMS Rohini has been working for the attainment of its mission of developing highly skilled and professional human resources for the industry and business at large. From a very modest start, the institute has made a commendable mark for itself and is now touted as one of the premier institutes in the country. JIMS Rohini Delhi key B-school highlights and USPs are shared below. This will help the MBA aspirants to decide why they should consider applying for JIMS Rohini MBA admission 2024. JIMS Rohini Admission Dates are Open.
JIMS Rohini Delhi: Institute Highlights
Some of the key highlights and USPs of JIMS Rohini Delhi are
- JIMS Rohini Programmes Offered: JIMS Rohini offers wide range of PGDM Programmes. JIM Rohini PGDM offerings include 2 years full time PGDM, PGDM –International Business and PGDM –Retail Management.
- Specialization Courses Offered by JIMS Rohini: JIMS Rohini offers specialization in the key areas of International Business, Retail Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Business Analytics, Operations, and E-commerce.
- JIMS Rohini Approvals & Accreditations: JIMS Rohini PGDM programs are approved by AICTE and are recognized as equivalent to MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- JIMS Rohini has earned the top National and International Accreditations. JIMS is accredited by South Asian Quality Assurance Standards (SAQS); JIMS is accredited ‘A’ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation council (NAAC) and is accredited by NBA
- JIMS Rohini Ranking: JIMS continues to remain in the list of elite B-Schools of India for the 6th year in a row in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) of the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. JIMS Rohini is ranked #88 in NIRF Rankings 2023-Management among top 125 B-schools. JIMS Rohini is ranked #48 in MBAUniverse.com B-School Ranking 2023. It is Ranked #16 among best B-schools in India by Times of India 2023; Ranked #23 among top private MBA institutes in India by Outlook 2023; Ranked #13 by Business Management Chronicle 2023; Ranked #19 in India among top Private B-schools by The Week in 2023. JIMS Rohini was awarded Excellence in Faculty in 6th FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards 2019; awarded in Atal Ranking of Institutions on Entrepreneurship and Innovation Achievement ( ARIIA 2021)
- JIMS Rohini Fees: 2 years JIMS Rohini Fees for PGDM programme is Rs.9.25 Lakhs
- JIMS Rohini Placements: JIMS Rohini placement 2023 has recorded sharp increase in packages. Average salary has gone up at Rs.8.10 LPA; highest salary has gone up at Rs. 22 LPA
- JIMS Rohini Top Recruiters: JP Morgan, EY, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, Dabur, Reckitt Benckiser, Nestle, ANZ, Amazon, Gartner, Evalueserve, HCL, Cians, ITC, P&G
- Industry Relevant curriculum: Keeping into consideration the requirement of different industries such as Banking, Financial Services, manufacturing, FMCG, Telecom, Insurance, Consumer Durable, and Hospitality, JIMS Rohini curriculum is consistently updated.
- International Alliance: JIMS Rohini has Global Academic Alliances with many renowned B -schools
- Top Faculty: JIMS Rohini has highly qualified and Experienced faculty from Corporate and Academia
- Highly Placed JIMS Rohini Alumni: JIMS Rohini has strong National & International Alumni Network. JIMS Rohini Alumni are highly placed and are working as VPs and at other Senior levels in top reputed companies
- Self- Directed Learning: JIMS Rohini offers self directed learning where students are engaged and empowered to discuss, debate and solve real business challenges through Outbound Experiential Learning including Field/Live Projects, Industry Research Project, Social Sensitization Projects, Community Development Projects, MOOC Courses, NCFM Certifications etc.
- Key Initiatives: JIMS has established an Institutional Innovation Cell as per the norms of Innovation Cell, Ministry of HRD, Government of India under which it organizes various events related to entrepreneurship, innovation and design thinking.
- JIMS Rohini MBA Scholarships: JIMS Rohini offers number of scholarships to its students in PGDM programmes. JIMS Rohini scholarship schemes include merit cum means scholarships and other scholarship and fee waiver schemes
- Entrance Exam Accepted by JIMS Rohini: The entrance exams accepted by JIMS Rohini for PGDM admission 2024 are CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT
- JIMS Rohini MBA Cutoff for CAT/XAT: JIMS Rohini Cut off for PGDM admission 2024 is expected at 75-76 percentile in CAT 2023/XAT 2024 exam
- JIMS Rohini Campus: JIMS Rohini is located in a spacious area in north-west part of Delhi. It is near to Metro Station. Apart from metro, it is easily accessible by all modes of public transport. JIMS Rohini has Wifi enabled and latest technology enabled campus. It has Spacious hostel for males and females students and has Online library facility with access to online journals and subscriptions
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for JIMS Rohini Delhi, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for Jagan Institute of Management Studies Technical campus Delhi
MBA colleges have produced many well placed Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. Alumni of a B-school are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in these institutes.
JIMS Rohini offers many Institute based Merit Scholarships and Corporate Sponsored scholarships to students in 1st and 2nd year of the PGDM courses to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
Highest placement for the 2016-18 is RS 15.12 LPA offered by Khimji Ramdas. Many reputed companies such as Blue Star, Deloitte, Philips & many more come regularly for the placements.
Eligibility criteria for PGDM programme at JIMS Rohini is minimum 55% marks in graduation, hence you are not eligible for the PGDM. However, you can apply for PGDM – IB & PGDM – RM which has eligibility criteria of 50% in Graduation.
The total fee for PGDM, PGDM –IB & PGDM Retail is Rs 7, 15,000. JIMS Rohini offers two types of scholarships one is based on past academic record & other is based on based on performance during the programme.