The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur is a second-generation IIM set up by the Government of India in 2011. It aspires to achieve excellence in management education by using innovative teaching methods, promoting high quality research and practicing sustainable leadership.
IIM Kashipur fosters academic excellence in following programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration in Analytics (MBA Analytics)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Executive Development Programmes - Online Certificate Programmes
MBA and MBA (Analytics) are full time two-year residential flagship programmes of IIM Kashipur.
- Ranked 33 in Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2020
- Ranked 21 in MBAUniverse.com Ranking 2019-20
- The institute has established three centres of excellence - the Centre of Excellence on Public Policy and Government (COEPPG); Design Innovation Centre (DIC); Foundation for Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development (FIED). Each centre is committed towards cutting-edge research, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and sustainability while enabling the ecosystem to achieve the institute’s strategic goals.
- IIM Kashipur is a student driven campus – from placements to functional work, from academic to non-academic activities, there is a student body for each discipline.
- The students organize various flagship programmes such as Agnitraya – the annual cultural fest; TEDx; Management Conclave; Uttishtha – the annual entrepreneurship summit; Tejas – Leadership Talk Series and the MBA lecture series.
- IIM Kashipur has a strong student exchange programme. It has secured several tie-ups with leading management institutes across the world such as Aalborg University, Denmark; Alba Graduate Business School, Greece; ESDES, Lyon, France; Tel Aviv University, Israel; University of Lima, Peru; Woosong University, South Korea; Linnaeus University, Sweden; Soochow University, Taiwan; Salford University, UK; FPT, Vietnam; Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand; and CTBC Business School, Taiwan.
- IIM Kashipur is a member of the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (EMFD Quality Improvement System).
- IIM Kashipur has a rich alumni network of young management professionals from diverse backgrounds. They all play instrumental role in keeping up the brand equity of the institute, actively engage in sharing their rich experiences, providing live projects, Internships and placements
- Faculty at IIM Kashipur represent the best mix of academic and industrial experiences.IIM Kashipur believes in a strong industry connect and has invested in developing relationships with local industries.
- 2 Years PGPM (MBA) Programme fee is Rs.15,42,000
- 2 Years MBA Business Analytics Fee is Rs.15,42,000
MBA Placement 2020
IIM Kashipur has achieved consistently high placements over the years. Placement 2020 for MBA has recorded high salary packages. Key highlights are:
- Average Salary: Rs.13,82,000
- Highest Salary (Domestic): Rs.45,00,000
- Highest Salary (International): Rs.48,50,000
MBA (Analytics) Summer Placements 2021
Summer Placement for the first batch of IIM Kashipur MBA (Analytics) 2020-22 has concluded on a high note. Average Stipend for 2 months for top 25% is Rs.1,58,000/- . High placement trends at IIM Kashipur also offers good final placement opportunities for the students of the MBA (Analytics) program.
Some of the top recruiters offering careers in Analytics include Accenture, Crayon data, Global Analytics, Exl Analytics, Convergytics, Mu Sigma, Fractal Analytics, AbsoluteData, Manthan, Brillio, LatentView, Gramener among others
MBA 2021-23 Admission
The MBA programme has been recently redesigned to take it ahead of the industry cutting edge concepts by making it more futuristic adding diverse skill sets and perspectives through introduction of many new core offerings such as Design Thinking and Experiential learning. The admission to MBA is through Common Admission Process (CAP).
- CAT is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to IIM Kashipur MBA programme
- Minimum CAT score cut off is 93 percentile for shortlisting for Common Admission Process (CAP)
- Shortlisting for final selection round is based on CAT score and other parameters
- IIM Kashipur is participating in Common Admission Process (IIM-CAP) consisting of PI Round for final selection of the candidates after shortlisting process
- Final admission offers would be made on the basis of a merit list. This Merit List would be prepared on the basis of performance in CAT exam, Profile of the candidate, performance in PI round as per corresponding weights assigned to them
MBA (Analytics) Admission 2021
MBA (Analytics) is a 2 years full time MBA programme at IIM Kashipur. It was launched in 2020 and aims to shape the business analytics education and create more data aware managers. The programme is designed to allow the graduating class to contribute across sectors with their specialisation of analytics and data-based management. Key points in MBA (Analytics) admission process are:
- IIM Kashipur is accepting CAT 2020/GMAT (Taken after May 1, 2019) score for MBA (Analytics) admission 2021
- Separate application with Application fee of Rs.1000/- to be submitted latest by February 28, 2021
- IIM Kashipur is conducting own selection process for MBA (Analytics) Admission 2021.
- Shortlisting for PI round is based on entrance exam score and other parameters
- Online Personal Interviews will be conducted due to COVID-19 situation.
- Final admission offers will be made on the basis of merit score. The Merit List would be prepared on the basis of performance in exam, Profile of the candidate, PI round as per corresponding weights assigned to them