IIM Kashipur: Indian Institute of Management
Set up in 2011 by the Government of India, Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is a second-generation IIM. The institute aspires to achieve excellence in management education by using innovative teaching methods, promoting high quality research and practicing sustainable leadership. IIM Kashipur is moving on to be an Institute of eminence that fosters management research and education and develops leaders for creating positive societal impact in a changing world.
Apart from the flagship MBA, IIM Kashipur offers 2 years full time MBA Analytics, EMBA, PhD and Executive Development Programmes
IIM Kashipur: Institute Highlights
- IIM Kashipur Ranking: IIM Kashipur Ranking has gone up by 10 places in Govt of India MHRD NIRF Rankings 2022. IIM Kashipur is Ranked # 23 in Govt. of India MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022 among top 125 Management institutes as compared to #33 in Ranking 2021. IIM Kashipur is Ranked #26 in MBAUniverse.com B-School Rankings 2023.
- IIM Kashipur Accreditation: IIM Kashipur is a member of the AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (EMFD Quality Improvement System).
- IIM Kashipur Programs: IIM Kashipur offers MBA, MBA Analytics, EMBA, PhD, Executive Development Programmes - Online Certificate Programmes
- IIM Kashipur Courses & Specializations: Specializations offered in IIM Kashipur courses include Communications, Economics, Finance, Information System, Marketing, OB & HR, Operations & Decision Sciences and Strategy, Business Analytics, Data Analytics among others
- IIM Kashipur Fees: IIM Kashipur MBA Fees is Rs.17.30 lakhs while IIM Kashipur MBA Analytics fees is Rs.18 lakhs
- IIM Kashipur Placements: IIM Kashipur has registered high placements over the years. In IIM Kashipur placements 2022 for MBA program and for the first batch of MBA Analytics 2020-22 programme have recorded highest salary of Rs.28.82 LPA and average salary of Rs.15.21 LPA.
- IIM Kashipur International Exchange: IIM Kashipur has student exchange tie-ups with top business schools across the globe like Aalborg University, Denmark; Alba Graduate Business School, Greece; ESDES, Lyon, France; Tel Aviv University, Israel; University of Lima, Peru; Woosong University, South Korea; Linnaeus University, Sweden; Soochow University, Taiwan; Salford University, UK; FPT, Vietnam; Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand; and CTBC Business School, Taiwan.
- IIM Kashipur Alumni: IIM Kashipur has a rich alumni network of young management professionals from diverse backgrounds. They actively engage in sharing their rich experiences, providing live projects, Internships and placements.
- IIM Kashipur Scholarships: IIM Kashipur provides full waiver of Tuition Fees for upto 23 students in first and 23 students in second year. Accordingly, upto 46 students in first and second year can avail full waiver of Tuition Fee in an Academic Year.
- CoE at IIM Kashipur: IIM Kashipur has established three centres of excellence that are envisaged to serve as the intersection of scholarship, education, training, research and consultancies putting a breakthrough interdisciplinary approach at the service of students as well as government and private entities. Currently, these CoEs are Centre of Excellence on Public Policy and Government (COEPPG); Design Innovation Centre (DIC); and Foundation for Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development (FIED)
- IIM Kashipur Partnerships: IIM Kashipur has partnered with Life Insurance Corporation (LIC); Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC); Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL); Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA); Bharat Electricals Ltd (BEL); National Academy of Defence Production (NADP); National Project Implementation Unit (NPIU); Uttarakhand Academy of Administration; State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Uttarakhand; Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Focus on Gender Diversity: To improve gender diversity in its class rooms, IIM Kashipur has added 15 supernumerary seats in MBA program for girl students. This is an additional approved intake from 2019-2021 batch onwards only for girl students.
- Student Driven Campus: IIM Kashipur is a student driven campus – from placements to functional work, from academic to non-academic activities, there is a student body for each discipline.
- Accomplished IIM Kashipur Faculty: IIM Kashipur has well-qualified internal faculty complemented by carefully selected adjunct faculty with considerable industry or domain expertise.
- Well Equipped Campus Nestled in Nature: IIM Kashipur is bestowed with the bounty of nature’s beauty which lends a wholesome experience to academic rigour. The 200-acre campus is well equipped with ultra modern facilities,wi-fi enabled, rich library, well lighted and ventilated AC class rooms, Hostel campus, medical facilities, sports facilities, cafeteria and mess among others.
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for IIM Kashipur.
IIM Kashipur is one of the leading MBA colleges in India. IIM Kashipur has achieved good rankings from reputed MBA Rankings conducted by Government of India and leading media houses like MBAUniverse.com. Table below gives the latest IIM Kashipur Rankings.
IIM Kashipur Alumni are many top CEOs, CXOs, HR Heads, top managers, entrepreneurs, from its management programs. These IIM Kashipur famous alumni are leading many Global and India companies. Below is a short IIM Kashipur Alumni List of some of the notable alumni who are making their B-school proud and are the constant inspiration for the upcoming management graduates
IIM Kashipur offers many Institute Based Merit Scholarships, Corporate sponsored Scholarships. Government scholarships, Need based and other scholarships to students in 1st and 2nd year of the MBA courses to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
IIM Kashipur: Indian Institute of Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet