The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur commenced operations from July 2011 under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow. The institute was set up with the objective of providing quality management education while sensitizing students towards the needs of the society.
The institute is located in one of the most densely industrialized regions in the country with over 180 industries having plants in and around the region and many more coming up. This places the institute at a vantage point when it comes to ‘Learning by Doing’ via frequent industry interactions and live projects.
IIM Kashipur offers flagship two years Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) and has launched another two year full time MBA Business Analytics program. It also offers two year weekend Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGPM) for working executives. The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) and Executive Fellow Programme (EFPM) offered by IIM Kashipur are the two doctoral programmes launched in 2015 and 2014 respectively.
Faculty at IIM Kashipur represent the best mix of academic and industrial experiences. IIM Kashipur believes in a strong industry connect and has invested in developing relationships with local industries.
- Ranked 25 in Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2019
- Ranked 21 in MBAUniverse.com Ranking 2019-20
- IIM Kashipur has partnered with prominent international universities and institute for student exchange programmes, Exchange of Faculty; and Development of Joint Research Activities.
- CAT is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to IIM Kashipur
- Minimum Expected CAT score cut off is 90+ percentile. This may go up or down depending upon the decision of Directors of Common Admission Process (CAP) participating IIMs
- Shortlisting for final selection round is based on CAT score and other parameters
- IM Kashipur will participate in Common Admission Process (IIM-CAP) consisting of PI-WAT Round for final selection of the candidates after shortlisting process completed by it
- Final admission offers would be made on the basis of a merit list. This Merit List would be prepared on the basis of performance in CAT exam, Profile of the candidate, PI and WAT round as per corresponding weights assigned to them
MBA Business Analytics Admission
- Accepts CAT/GMAT/GRE score for admission
- Separate application with Application fee of Rs.1000/- to be submitted latest by May 15, 2020
- To conduct own admission process. Shortlisting for final selection round is based on entrance exam score and other parameters
- Final admission offers will be made on the basis of merit score. The Merit List would be prepared on the basis of performance in exam, Profile of the candidate, PI round as per corresponding weights assigned to them
- 2 Years PGPM (MBA) Programme fee is Rs.15,42,000
- 2 Years MBA Business Analytics Fee is Rs.15,42,000
IIM Kashipur has achieved consistently high placements over the years. Placement 2019 highlights are:
- Average Salary:Rs.12,17,000
- Highest Salary: Rs.28,00,000