Admissions Query? Submit details below…
IIM Kashipur offers many Institute Based Merit Scholarships, Corporate sponsored Scholarships. Government scholarships, Need based and other scholarships to students in 1st and 2nd year of the MBA courses to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course. Since students’ dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the IIM Kashipur offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set. To reduce the financial burden on Meritorious students, Good MBA colleges offer number of MBA scholarships to its students in first and second year of MBA course. Schemes of special scholarship for Indian girls and women are also offered to improve gender diversity at IIM Kashipur
IIM Kashipur Scholarship Schemes
IIM Kashipur offers a wide range of scholarships to meritorious and needy students both in its MBA and MBA Analytics programmes. Some of the key scholarships offered by IIM Kashipur are:
1. IIM Kashipur Scholarships for MBA Programme
1.1 Institute Sponsored Scholarship: Need cum Merit-based Financial Assistance
- IIM Kashipur will provide full waiver of Tuition Fees for upto 23 students in first and 23 students in second year.
- Division of 23 students and basis of providing scholarship is as follows:
- 10 Participants on the basis of Need
- 10 Participants on the basis of Need cum Merit
- 3 Participants on the basis of Merit
Hence, upto 46 students in first and second year can avail full waiver of Tuition Fee in an Academic Year.
1.2 Government of India Scholarships:
The following GOI Scholarships are available to the MBA Participants:
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top-Class Education for Scheduled Castes Students – Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students - Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) - Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Merit-cum-means based scholarship scheme belonging to the minority communities - Ministry of Minority Affairs.
2. IIM Kashipur Scholarships for MBA Analytics Programme
IIM Kashipur MBA Analytics scholarship Scheme details are as below
2.1 Full tuition fee waiver: This will be provided under three types of scholarship to first-year and second-year students of MBA (Analytics) Program:
- Need-based Scholarship
- Merit-based Scholarship
- Need-cum-merit based scholarship
The scholarship will be open for all categories of students, including SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP/EWS.
2.2 Need-based and need-cum-merit based scholarships: It will be given only to students whose total family income from all sources does not exceed Rs.5,00,000 in the last financial year.
2.3 Only One Scholarship: A student who has received financial assistance/scholarship under any other scheme of the institute or the Government will not be eligible for any of the need and merit-based scholarships.
2.4 Review by IIM Kashipur: Institute will review financial aid programme from time to time, considering such things as any changed student or family circumstances, institutes resources and demand.
(Out of 5)