PGDM at Indus Business Academy (IBA), Bangalore is now both Internationally Accredited (IACBE, approved by CHEA) & accredited by NBA (National Board of Accreditation)
Promoting and recognizing excellence in technical education in colleges and universities, NBA (National Board of Accreditation) in recent years has pretty much become the benchmark. Institutions, students, employers, and the public at large all benefit from the external verification of quality provided through the NBA accreditation process. They also benefit from the process of continuous quality improvement that is encouraged by the NBA’s developmental approach to promote excellence in technical education.
IBA also has now received NBA Accreditation for its PGDM Course. Apply Now for PGDM 2020-22 (20th Batch) at IBA Bangalore
The purpose and impact of accreditation goes far beyond quality assurance of an Institution and its programs. Major impacts of accreditation system are summarized below:
- Encourages quality improvement initiatives by Institutions.
- Improves student enrolment both in terms of quality and quantity.
- Helps the Institution in securing necessary funds.
- Enhances employability of graduates.
- Facilitates transnational recognition of degrees and mobility of graduates and professionals.
- Motivates faculty to participate actively in academic and related Institutional / departmental activities.
- Helps create sound and challenging academic environment in the Institution, and Contributes to social and economic development of the country by producing high quality technical manpower.
Some of the major benefits enrolled students receive by attending an accredited institution / program are as follows:
- Accredited institution / program offers the highest quality education available;
- Accredited institution / program strengthens consumer’s confidence, employer’s value degrees of an accredited program the most;
- Accreditation helps institutions to know their strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, pushes them to continuously improve their programs and give them a new sense of direction, identity and targets; and
- Accredited institution / program demonstrates accountability to the public, commitment to excellence and continuous quality improvement.
Established in the year 2001 with single programme focus in mind – Post Graduate Management Programmes, Indus Business Academy (IBA), Bangalore has established a tradition for excellence and quality in professional education over the years. Right from the beginning the institution has been attracting students from all parts of the country making it a ‘mini-Indiapura’.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on IBA Bangalore