One of the leading MBA colleges of India, T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal has earned AMBA Accreditation and thus joins the elite club of five B-schools with dual international accreditation – AACSB and AMBA.
The Endorsement Committee of AMBA has confirmed the decision of the Peer Review Team (PRT) that TAPMI be awarded the AMBA Accreditation for a three-year period. The accreditation has been awarded for all three PGDM Programs namely PGDM, PGDM-BKFS and PGDM – HR offered at TAPMI Manipal.
AMBA is Association of MBAs headquartred in United Kingdom. Established in 1967, AMBA is an international Accreditation body which is working towards developing standards in global post graduate management education.
TAPMI has already been accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) which is also an international accreditation body. AACSB had re-accredited TAPMI in 2017 reinforcing that the B-school qualifies all the international standards and is consistently improving.
There are only 2% B-schools across the world which are AMBA Accredited and only 5% B-schools are AACSB Accredited. The AMBA Accreditation alongwith AACSB Accreditation of all the PGDM programmes at TAPMI assure the students that they are receiving the management education befitting the international standard.
The International Accreditation is a validation for all the progress that the Institute has been making in both the academic and research fronts as the accreditation process involves meeting several rigorous international standards and procedures.
How the Accreditation Beneficial for Students & the Institute
- The AMBA & AACSB Accreditations add more credibility to the Institute.
- International accreditations are awarded only after the institutes go through the benchmarked systems and procedures with the objective to meet the end purpose.
- More and more Indian institutes are going in for international accreditation process. It is an indicator that the B-schools are gearing up to be benchmarked with the best in the world.
- With the dual Accreditation, students can be assured of quality management education of international standard that will groom the into quality international leaders
- The Accreditation will help TAPMI to have greater number of foreign collaborations and exchange programmes. This, in turn will benefit the students.
Apart from its presently offered AICTE approved PGDM, PGDM-BKFS and PGDM – HR programmes, TAPMI has announced the launch of its two-year full time PGDM Programme in Marketing and Sales Management (PGDM – MSM). TAPMI will apply to AICTE for program approval in line with the regulatory process. The application process for admission 2019 to the programme has opened on November 24, 2018.
The T. A. Pai Management Institute, known as TAPMI is located in the student city of Manipal, Karnataka. With academic rigour and experiential learning as its core, TAPMI’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management programs (PGDM) is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and internationally accredited by AACSB. Apart from the flagship PGDM programme, TAPMI offers PGDM-Healthcare, PGDM-BKFS, PGDM-HR and the newly inducted PGDM –Sales & Marketing.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on TAPMI Manipal