CAT 2021 Latest Update:
IIM Ahmedabad is conducting CAT 2021 Exam on Sunday, November 28, 2021 and the CAT exam timings are divided in three slots of morning, afternoon and evening sessions of two hours each. The CAT 2021 exam timing for slot-1 begins at 8.30 AM followed by slot-2 at 12.30 PM and slot-3 at 4.30 PM. 231000 candidates have registered for CAT 2021 and 195,000 are expected to appear in CAT 2021 on Nov 28. To avoid any delay due to Covid protocol and GoI guidelines, CAT Centre has advised the candidates to reach the test centre 90 minutes before the exam commencement time.
You will need to wear Mask, gloves and keep personal sanitizer while going to exam centre on CAT 2021 exam date. IIM Ahmedabad is conducting CAT 2021 exam after a gap of five years. Earlier IIM Ahmedabad conducted CAT in 2015. No candidate will be allowed to appear in all the CAT exam slots on CAT exam day 2021 other than the allotted exam slot.
Slot wise CAT 2021 Exam Date & Timings
Complete details about the CAT Exam 2021 timing, CAT 2021 exam reporting time and the CAT 2021 exam timing for entry to the exam centre are given below. No candidate is permitted to enter the CAT test centre after the close of entry at CAT exam centre.
CAT 2021 Exam Date & Time for Slot-1: Morning Session
- CAT Exam Date Slot-1: November 28, 2021
- CAT Exam Time Slot-1 (Gen/OBC/SC/ST Candidates): 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- CAT Exam Time Slot-1 (PwD candidates): 8.30 AM to 11.10 AM
- CAT Exam Reporting Time Slot-1: 7.00 AM
- CAT Exam Entry Closing Time Slot-1: 8.15 AM MBA/PGDM Admissions 2022 Open | Apply Now
IMI New Delhi Admissions 2022 Last date Dec 13 LBSIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2022
CAT Exam Date & Time for Slot-2: Afternoon Session
- CAT Exam Date Slot-2: November 28, 2021
- CAT Exam Time Slot-2 (Gen/OBC/SC/ST Candidates): 12.30 PM to 2.30 PM
- CAT Exam Time Slot-2 (PwD candidates): 12.30 PM to 3.10 PM
- CAT Exam Reporting Time Slot-2: 11 AM
- CAT Exam Entry Closing Time Slot-2: 12.15 PM
CAT Exam Date & Time for Slot-3: Evening Session
- CAT Exam Date Slot-3: November 28, 2021
- CAT Exam Time Slot-3 (Gen/OBC/SC/ST Candidates): 4.30 PM to 6.30 PM
- CAT Exam Time Slot-3 (PwD candidates): 4.30 PM to 7.30 PM
- CAT Exam Reporting Time Slot-3: 3 PM
- CAT Exam Entry Closing Time Slot-3: 3.15 PM
- Please arrive at the CAT Test Centre at least 30 minutes before the gate closure time of the CAT Test Venue
- A day before your CAT exam date, visit the Test Venue to ascertain about the distance and transport system between your place of stay and the test venue.
- Add some more time to the total time taken in reaching the CAT exam centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the testing room before the completion of CAT exam
- No Break during the exam time will allowed. The candidate must use the rest room before exam commencement
How to Get Ready for CAT 2021 Exam Date?
Remember the following to gather and complete before the CAT 2021 Exam Date:
- Check if you have taken Print of your CAT Admit card on an A4 size paper.
- Check if you have pasted your photograph on CAT admit card. If not, paste the identical photograph as uploaded at the time of completing the CAT Registration Form at the indicated place.
- Please note that CAT Admit Card is valid only if the candidate's photograph and signature images are legibly printed.
- Keep the CAT Admit Card ready to carry on CAT exam date with you. CAT Admit card is to be produced for verification at the time of the test.
- Keep ready at least one original (not photocopied or scanned) valid (not expired) photo identification card. This ID is needed to be produced for verification at the CAT Exam centre on the CAT exam date.
- Valid and acceptable Photo IDs are: College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Identification Affidavit). The candidate's photograph and signature should be legibly printed and visible on the photo ID card and should match the name on Admit Card. The Photo ID card should not be damaged or smudged.
- Locate your CAT test centre and its accessibility a day before the test so that you can reach the test centre on time on the CAT exam date. MBA/PGDM Admissions 2022 Open | Apply Now
IMI New Delhi Admissions 2022 Last date Dec 13 MICA PGP (PGDM-C/PGDM) Admissions 2022
CAT 2021 Exam date Activity: Important Do’s and Don’ts
- Arrive at the CAT exam centre on the CAT exam date 90 minutes before the commencement of the CAT exam
- Carry Admit Card & Photo ID Card inside the CAT test hall
- Wear Mask, Gloves, keep personal hand sanitizer (50ml), transparent water Bottle, 2 simple pens and the test related documents (Admit Card, ID Card etc.). No other items will be permitted inside the test centre
- Candidates must maintain social distance starting from point of entry in the test venue till his/her exit from the test venue.
- Your temperature will be checked at the entry to the test venue via a Thermo Gun.
- Candidates having symptoms of fever, cough, and cold would be made to sit in a separate isolation room/place with adequate safety measures.
- At the registration desk, you will be directed to sanitize your hands using the sanitizer
- Carry the Signed Covid-19 Declaration appropriately and show the same to the centre staﬀ at the entry into the test centre. The declaration is attached to your Admit Card. Download, take print and sign the same
- Allow PwD candidates to get into test centre first as they will get priority entry
Important: Read More on CAT 2021 Articles
- Do not carry Mobile phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, stationary items, papers, wallets, goggles or similar such things as they are not allowed inside the test hall on CAT exam date.
- Do not wear any jewelry or other items containing metal, you may be asked to remove them.
- Don’t wear shoes and socks, you have to remove your footwear before entering the test hall.
- Don’t carry valuables on CAT exam date to CAT exam centre. There is no facility for safekeeping of your personal belongings outside the test hall and CAT Centre is not responsible for its loss.
- Don’t ask your friends and relatives to accompany you as they will not be allowed inside the test centre.
Locating your Seat on CAT exam date
On CAT 2021 exam date, IIMs may not display Mapping of 'Candidate Application Number and the Lab Number' outside the test venue. The same will be provided to you individually at the time of your entry to the test venue after the verification of your Admit Card and Photo Identiﬁcation Proof. For any correspondence with CAT Centre you must provide your CAT Registration Number.
MBA/PGDM Admissions 2022 Open | Apply Now
|IMI New Delhi Admissions 2022 Last date Dec 13|
|MICA PGP (PGDM-C/PGDM) Admissions 2022|
Inside the CAT testing hall on CAT exam date
- Before you enter the CAT testing hall use the wash room as you are not allowed to go to wash room during the CAT exam duration.
- You will be provided with small writing pad for rough work. This will have to be returned after the test.
- You should clearly write your name and registration number on the rough pad. India’s Top MBA Entrance Exams: Check Dates, Pattern, Mocks, Registration Process…