- GHRDC BBA Colleges survey 2021 had ranked IFIM college as the 3rd Top College for the BBA Program in India.
- 12th rank among top 120 colleges offering BBA in India - India Today Survey 2020
- The program focuses on hands-on problem-solving approach
- Co-curricular activities such as Certification Programs and Industrial Visits are organized to supplement the curriculum.
- Best in class faculty and world-class infrastructure
- Students have access to a social platform to engage with their peers, alumni and faculty.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
The Admission Selection Process of IFIM College comprises of Essay Writing and Personal Interview. The pandemic is disrupting the academic calendars of all schools and HEIs which is causing anxiety amongst the students and the parents. To address this issue the college has introduced the Direct ISAT Test and Direct Offers for 2021 admissions.
Last Date to Apply: ____As per University Notification
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet