Jaypee Business School ensures that programme syllabus is contemporary and does not remain aligned to previously existing job markets. The curriculum focuses on competence that better prepares the students for long term learning and shifts in society and work. The eco system of JBS focuses on development of competences that will provide the students the flexibility to move over new areas/ jobs as the need arises. Technology and its use plays a big role in the education system and the instructional process. As JBS begins to prepare for post-pandemic life, it has focused on chasing progress with more urgency. JBS focuses on ‘learning how to learn’ which is essentially an attempt to continuously re-skill the students.
The MBA program prepares the students for the following changes in the work environment:
- Online learning through Google Meet and evaluation through Mettl platform.
- Change in the nature of work due to technological innovation
- Rising demand for new competencies, for example Digital skills, Analytical skills
- Changing employer expectations
- Changing labour demographics
- Managing diversity
- Regulatory changes in the business environment
JBS Follows a student centric instruction model that focuses on measuring student performance through outcomes. Focus of classroom delivery is sought to be achieved by embedding identified learning outcomes in each course. JBS has structured the curriculum, assessment and reporting practices in education to reflect the achievement of higher order learning, Information Technology Integration.
JBS MBA programme delivery comprises number of initiatives to enhance the students’ learning experience.
- Learning by doing at JBS is effected with the use of the case study approach. It makes the learning more meaningful and application oriented.
- The students are trained to explore new ways to identify a problem and consider possible solutions.
- Use of integrated Information Technology
- Online marketing tools and social media
- Use of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), Webinars
- You Tube Videos
- SPSS, AMOS, SAP
- Open Source Analytics software such as R, Python, Tableau, SQL, Industry database like ACE Equity
- Language Labs