- 3 Months Summer Internship
- Summer Readiness Workshops
- Industry Live Projects
- Self-Learning Courses (beyond class rooms Learning) e.g. MOOC, Certificate Courses, Foreign Languages, Industry Visits
- Rural Immersion Program
- CSR Activities
- Case study based Learning
- Guest Lectures by industry experts
- Role Plays and simulation
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
The selection process at IES MCRC takes into consideration the overall readiness of the candidate for the management programme. Since the aptitude test is mandatory, it is considered to determine the eligibility of the candidates and a small weightage is given to the test scores. The final selection also considers multiple parameters like scholastic records, academic performance in X, XII and under graduate level, Experience(if Any),performance in personal interview, entrance test score etc.
On the basis of these parameters a composite score is calculated and the merit list is prepared. Because of this system it is possible that a worthy candidate with an average aptitude test score but having a good academic record clubbed with good performance across the selection parameters may get selected.
Last Date to Apply: June 30th, 2022
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet