- NMIMS Mumbai MBA is a two – year full time programme, spread over six trimesters and leading to the degree in Master of Business Administration.
- The notable features of the MBA programme are its flexibility and objectives of providing a genuinely broad based education. Students are given an opportunity to improve their communication skills in a well equipped, modern language lab with computers and cassettes.
- Special classes in French, German, and Spanish are also offered to prepare students for international careers.
- Annual Seminar, CEO series of guest lectures, business simulation games, personal growth lab, psychological profiling, personality development workshops (MBTI), create all round development for students.
- Final year MBA students have a variety of specializations to choose from, depending on their aptitude and preferences and have the freedom to choose from a large number of electives every trimester. They can choose non – credit courses and cross – disciplinary free choice subjects, to suit their individual preferences.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Admissions: To apply, submit details below…
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
Stage 1- NMAT by GMAC test is a mandatory test for applying to the following NMIMS University programme. Click here to Read More about NMAT by GMAC. The score of the NMAT by GMAC Test for all the NMIMS applicants will be submitted by GMAC electronically to NMIMS (Deemed to-be-University).
Stage 2 - Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) are the major components in final admission round
Stage 3 - Candidates academic performance, relevant work experience and other similar inputs are considered in final selection criteria
The preferences once given cannot be changed later on. Candidates are advised to check the information entered in the online registration application form very carefully while registering and again before submitting the application as they will not be allowed to make any changes after submitting the application
Last Date to Apply: October 15, 2019
Question and Answers
Q. I am currently working and preparing for NMAT. Unitil now, it's 1 year of work experience for me. So which MBA program would be fine, Fresher or Executive?No one has answered yet........