The MBA Entrepreneurship Program is offered by NMIMS Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management at NMIMS Deemed to be University. It is Two years full time UGC recognized MBA programme. The programme focuses on entrepreneurship thought and action. The curriculum is designed to inspire students and executives who have the passion to drive their ideas and create economic value.
MBA- Entrepreneurship, is specifically designed for students who want to lead and manage business enterprises and also those who want to start their own ventures. This course will help students to learn fundamentals and acquire skill sets that will prepare them from initial development of a business plan, to financing a start-up and managing a growing business. This programme further helps the students in identifying business opportunities, apply design thinking, risk assessment and providing solutions for emerging markets.
The understanding of fundamentals and by acquiring right skill set, considering the competitive environment they are in, this programme will help them to set up a highly impactful and innovative business proposition. Key Programme highlights are:
MBA Entrepreneurship: Highlights
1. Ranked 96th "Best Entrepreneurship" Masters world wide- Eduniversal Rankings
2. Only Program mentioned in the McKinsey Report "The Power of Many" - Realizing the socio economic potential of entrepreneurs in the 21st century released at the G-20 Young Entrepreneurs Summit in Paris.
3.World Class technologically equipped campus
4.Strong Alumni network of Entrepreneurs leading to strong mentoring process
5. Excellent track record of students who have successfully led change in their respective businesses
6. Case Method is the chief pedagogical tool at NMIMS MBA to bring to the classroom real world business scenarios, practical knowledge and personalized learning
7. Curriculum focused on inculcating entrepreneurial thinking and action.
8. Integrated learning
9. Real world experience, hands on experience
10. Simulated and hybrid learning
11. International exposure and connect
12. Dedicated handholding and mentoring
13. Exposure to existing businesses in India
14. Networking with over 4500 Entrepreneurs
15. In-house academic Incubator