The MBA Entrepreneurship & Family Business Program is offered by NMIMS Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management at NMIMS Deemed to be University. It is a 2 years full time UGC recognized MBA programme. The programme was initiated in 1999, to help meet the unique needs of family business owners and managers. The objective of the program is to inculcate entrepreneurial qualities in the students so that they contribute to the efficiency and growth of their enterprises. The programme offers experiential learning tailored with professional development that sets the foundation for a lifelong impact.
The programme focuses on understanding and discussing each sector, its multidimensional applicability, characteristics, survivability, proposed growth and challenges in a growing economy like India and in the global environment. Courses and initiatives undertaken at the B-school acquaint students with possible growth through Joint Ventures and Foreign collaborations. International exposure and linkages are established keeping in mind the student's objectives of global expansion and possible collaborations in the International arena. A dynamic curriculum designed in conjunction with academics and industry practitioners, provides them the opportunities to master new skills and explore varied perspectives, through case method as its chief pedagogical tool to bring to the classroom real world business scenarios. The institute has an abundance of intellectual capital in the form of faculty members who are renowned in their respective fields and are committed to creating a dynamic learning environment.
Key Programme Highlights
- Pioneers in Family Business & Entrepreneurship Programs with a deep understanding of Indian & internationally run family owned businesses
- Recognized as "The 2020 Innovation that Inspires” by AACSB (Accreditation)
- Ranked 96th "Best Entrepreneurship" Masters world wide- Eduniversal Rankings
- Only Program mentioned in the McKinsey Report "The Power of Many" - Realizing the socio economic potential of entrepreneurs in the 21st century released at the G-20 Young Entrepreneurs Summit in Paris.
- World Class technologically equipped campus
- Strong Alumni network of Entrepreneurs leading to strong mentoring process
- Excellent track record of students who have successfully led change in their respective businesses
- Case Method is the chief pedagogical tool at NMIMS MBA to bring to the classroom real world business scenarios, practical knowledge and personalized learning
- Develop skills in successfully initiating, expanding, diversifying and managing a business enterprise with focus on understanding real life business situations and business practices
- Inculcate among students, entrepreneurial competencies including self-confidence, goal setting, planning, information seeking, problem solving and planned risk taking.