Admission Process Overview
- All About MBA
- MBA Specializations
- PhD / FPM
- MBA Aspirants Survey
- Admission Process Overview
- MBA Exams
- CAT Preparation
- CAT Preparation Books
- CAT Exam Toppers
- CAT Mock Tests
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- CAT online Preparation
- CAT Coaching
- CAT Registration
- CAT Application Form
- CAT Admit Card
- CAT Syllabus
- CAT Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Analysis
- CAT Cut Off
- CAT Percentile Predictor
- CAT Eligibility
- CAT Results
- MBA Colleges Accepting CAT score
- GD WAT PI
1 YR MBA
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
- Please share details of Scholarships available to Students who are seeking Admissions in 2022. Provide details in format below
- Scholarship 1
- 1) Merit-based scholarship, Suryadatta offers scholarships to meritorious students as follows :
a) Students who have secured 60%-69.5% in Xth, XIIth and Graduation, will get a scholarship of 10% of the course fee.
b) Students who have secured 70%-79.5% in Xth, XIIth and Graduation, will get a scholarship of 15% of the course fee.
c) Students who have secured 80% and above in Xth, XIIth and Graduation, will get a scholarship of 20% of the course fee.
2) Scholarships for Jain & Other Minorities: Suryadatta Group of Institutes are Jain minority Institutes. Students can avail Minority scholarships from various government departments. In addition, 25% scholarships are also offered to needy & eligible Jain & other minority students, by Suryadatta, subject to the submission of relevant documents.
- Scholarship 2
- 3) Scholarships by Social Welfare Department (SC / ST / VJNT / OBC / SBC) Eligible students for their respective categories are awarded scholarships by the social welfare department (Samaj Kalyan) as per respective Government Departments Norms.
4) Scholarship for Natural calamities affected students Suryadatta, under its Edu-socio connect initiative offers scholarships for needy & deserving students.
5) Scholarship for pandemic affected students In order to support economically weaker students whose parents have decreased due to pandemics such as Covid 19, Suryadatta offers special scholarships on course fees. Students need to apply for availing of this scholarship along with required documents including an income certificate, and relevant medical reports & documents along with an application.
- Scholarship 3
- 6) Scholarships for Students with Experience: Suryadatta encourages students with work experience to pursue management education as a career progression pathway.
7) Scholarship for Defence / War Veterans / Police: Scholarship of 10% of course fees for Defence, War Veteran?s and Police Wards will be given.
8) Scholarship for Global Level Talent: Students having global level talents in any particular area such as sports, co-curricular, or extracurricular.
9) Scholarships for Needy and Deserving: Suryadatta Education Foundation, as a part of its Edu-socio Connect initiative and Corporate Social Responsibility, has announced scholarships of upto 100% of fees for various needy and deserving categories of students in order to encourage them to pursue post-graduate education.
For more details refer to the link- https://www.simmc.org