Updated on August 5, 2019
SNAP 2019 exam centers are 90. The number of SNAP exam cities in 2019 has been reduced to 90 from 92 last year.
Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune will conduct SNAP 2019 in 90 SNAP exam cities all over India. A candidate can choose the SNAP 2019 exam cities from the list of 90 SNAP exam centres from drop down menu while completing his/her SNAP 2019 registration and application process.
Apply to NMIMS, ISB, SPJIMR and 30+ B-schools for Admissions 2020 – Register for NMAT by GMAC now
Applications Open for NMIMS Univesity MBA/PGDM Programs for Academic Year 2020-2022 | Apply Now
Choose 3 Preferred SNAP Exam Centers 2019
From the following list of 90 SNAP 2019 exam centers, you can select three SNAP exam cities in order of preference. Although due care will be taken to allot the one of the preferred SNAP 2019 exam centres to the candidate, the allotment of SNAP exam center depends upon the capacity of SNAP exam centre in the respective SNAP 2019 exam cities. It is therefore possible that the candidate may be allotted a SNAP exam center other than the three preferred SNAP 2019 exam cities
|SR. NO.||SNAP 2019 Exam Cities||SR. NO.||SNAP 2019 Exam Cities||SR. NO.||SNAP 2019 Exam Cities|
|9||Anand||39||Indore||69||Panjim - Mapusa|
|19||Chandigarh - Mohali||49||Karnal||79||Shillong|
|24||Delhi - Gurugram||54||Kozhikode||84||Thiruvananthapuram|
Making Choice of Exam City: Important Points
- While making a choice of preferred exam cities, you should note that No request for change of test city will be entertained once a candidate has completed her/his SNAP Test 2019 payment process
- Candidates will be informed regarding their allotted test city on 02 December 2019 (Monday).
- The earlier a candidate completes her/his SNAP Test 2019 payment process, higher is the possibility of s/he being alloted her/his preferred test city.
- Details about the Test Centre (e.g. address, etc.) will be printed on the SNAP Admit Card.
- Admit Card will be live on SNAP website from December 02, 2019 (Monday) till December 15, 2019 (Sunday).
- While all efforts will be made to ensure that a candidate gets a test city as per her/his preference; however, in some exceptional circumstances, a different test city in a nearby area may be allotted.