Anna University has released the TANCET 2022 result on June 9, 2022 on its website. The TANCET mark-sheet download process has started. You can download your TANCET 2022 score card from TANCET exam official website - tancet.annauniv.edu. A direct link ‘Result’ is enabled at TANCET exam website. To check TANCET 2022 result, candidates need to login with their Email id & password at the link.
How to Check TANCET 2022 Result?
- Click on TANCET 2022 on Anna University Home Page
- Click on ‘Result’ on TANCET 2022 Exam page
- Enter your Email ID and password
- Enter security code Captcha
- Click on Login
TANCET 2022 Marks-sheet: Download Details
- TANCET Mark sheet can be downloaded from the website by the candidates immediately after release of TANCET result
- Last date to download TANCET Mark Sheet 2022 is a month from the declaration of TANCET result
- The mark sheet should be produced at the time of admission.
- If the mark sheet is lost, a duplicate mark sheet can be obtained on payment of Rs. 100/- in the form of a Demand Draft, with a written request to The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- You can download your TANCET 2022 score card from TANCET website by login with your E-Mail ID and Password.
TANCET Mark Sheet Download Window
TANCET 2022 Evaluation scheme
- The TANCET answer sheets shaded in pencils have not been evaluated.
- The shaded information is scanned and the details are transferred to computer for evaluation. Even a small stray of Pen mark on the sheet is captured by the scanner which may result in wrong evaluation
- The open box should have been fully shaded so that the number printed inside completely disappears. Improper shading and light shading are likely to be missed by the scanner, which may also result in wrong evaluation.
Key Details in TANCET 2022 Score card
- TANCET 2022 scorecard includes details like Score, Rank as well as qualifying status
- The TANCET score card 2022 includes normalised score
- The TANCET 2022 score has been normalised to assign equal scores to individual candidates
- TANCET 2022 score normalization formula is: Marks Obtained = 40 + (10/s) (r - m)
Where, (m) is the Mean, (s) is Standard Deviation, and (r) is Raw Score.
- Students who pass the TANCET 2022 will be invited to the TANCET counselling process soon
- Those who have qualified TANCET 2022, should present their score cards at the time of admission