TS ICET 2022 eligibility criteria is a recognized Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 years of study. TS ICET 2022 offers MBA admission 2022 in MBA colleges located in the State of Telangana. The TSICET exam dates are July 27 & 28, 2022. TS ICET 2022 is an online computer based test.
TS-ICET-2022 is the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges. Read latest updates on TS ICET 2022
TS ICET exam is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
TSCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Key Points
Key points to note in the eligibility criteria for TS ICET exam are:
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions G.O. Ms No. 25, dated: 19.3.2004; G.O.Ms.No.108 dated 30-7-2005; G. O. Ms. No.66, dated 15-7-2011; G.O.Ms. No.5, dated 2-8-2014; G.O.Ms. No.7, dated 5-8-2014; G.O.Ms. No.33 dated 31-12-2014 and it amendments and G.O. Ms. No. 22, dated 27.07.2019 of Higher Education Department of Telangana State of Higher Education Department and its amendments
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission for MBA should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
- Candidates seeking admission for MCA should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level or should have passed BCA/B. Sc/B.Com/B.A with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or at Graduation Level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination are also eligible to appear for TSICET.
- As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2022-23, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is revised stipulating 50% (45% for reserved (SC and ST) categories) of marks at the qualifying examination. Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in relevent GOs at the time of admissions.
TSICET 2022 Eligibility Age Criteria: Minimum & Maximum Age
The minimum age of the candidates should be 19 years as on the date of notification to qualify for TSICET 2022 eligibility criteria. The Candidates should have born on or before 30th March, 2003
- TSICET 2022 eligibility does not prescribe any maximum age limit
Eligibility for Admission in the colleges
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TS ICET is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
- Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course.
- Candidate should appear for Counseling at the notified Centers and should apply in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time\evening\distance mode).
- Candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
How to Apply for TS ICET?
TSICET Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at APOnline /TSOnlineCenters and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
TSICET Exam Fee & Application submission dates
Registration for TS ICET is an online process. The application fee to register and apply for TSICET is Rs.650/- for General category and Rs.450/- for Reserved category candidates. Last date to apply without late fee payment is June 27, 2022. Read More