Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Delhi, one the leading management institutes in Delhi has opened admission process for its one year full time PGDM Executive 2019 programme.
LBSIM Delhi offers one year full time MBA, known as PGDM Executive of 15 months duration. LBSIM PGDM Executive is a low fee programme as compared to many other leading management institutes in the country.
LBSIM PGDM Executive admission 2019 is based on your performance in CAT 2018, XAT 2019, GMAT or LBSIM own entrance exams. Scores of all these exams are accepted to shortlist the candidates for LBSIM PGDM Executive Admission 2019. Apart from this, you need a minimum of 5 years work experience to get admission in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management PGDM Executive programme. The LBSIM one Year MBA Admission Application can be submitted online or offline. The Admission Application fee is Rs.1250/-.
Often Executive MBA is confused with 1 Year MBA. Both are quite different. Read Executive MBA in India
LBSIM Delhi is ranked at 74 in the MHRD-NIRF 2019 Rankings among top B-schools of India and is accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA and National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The B-school is also a member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business).
LBSIM Delhi One Year MBA: Programme Highlights
PGDM Executive is LBSIM one year full time MBA Programme of 15 months duration. Key highlights of the LBSIM Delhi one year MBA programme are:
- LBSIM PGDM Executive is a full-time programme taught by the best of faculty and industry practitioners
- It consists of contemporary course curriculum weaved in five phases of Foundation, Functional, Internationalization, Integration and Dissertation
- PGDM Executive offers international immersion programme in a foreign university for 7 to 10 days
- The LBSIM PGDM-Executive programme provides participants the opportunity of a social immersion as a part of the sustainability and social responsibility course
- The programme offers Strong Industry Interface
- LBSIM PGDM Executive is a unique course on contemporary issues in management offered by leading industry practitioners allowing participants an opportunity to debate and discuss the current issues that managers and leaders are occupied with
- Based on the philosophy of ‘Knowing by Doing’ the PGDM Executive programme architecture has an outcome-centered Elements of Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude which are built into the programme through various courses, workshops, simulations, field projects and experiential learning social immersions.
LBSIM PGDM Executive Specializations
LBSIM offers four specialization in its PGDM Executive programme namely Marketing, Finance, Operations & System Management, Human Resource Management
LBSIM PGDM Executive Admission: Programme Intake
The programme intake for LBSIM Delhi PGDM Executive 2019-20 is 60 candidates. It is a 15 months full time management programme.
LBSIM PGDM Executive 2019-20 Programme Fee
LBSIM Delhi PGDM Executive is a low fee programme. The fee structure is lower than many leading colleges in the country. The PGDM Executive 2019-20 programme fee is as below:
Fee (Rs. In Lakhs)
- The fees include tuition fees, books and reading material, and Refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 5,000/- for the programme
- Management Grid Contribution of Rs. 27,000/- (For Full Course) and Alumni fee Rs. 7,000/- (Life Membership) are required to be paid, in addition to the above fees, at the time of admission.
CAT/GMAT/XAT/Own Entrance Exam: Mandatory Exams for Admission
To explore opportunity for LBSIM PGDM Executive admission 2019, the institute will accept scores of recently taken CAT/XAT/GMAT or LBSIM own entrance test. The exam scores will be the principal shortlisting criterion at LBSIM Delhi.
How to Apply for LBSIM PGDM Executive Admission 2019
LBSIM Delhi Application can be submitted online as well as offline. The Application fee is Rs.1250/-
5 Step Application Process
Online application process for LBSIM Delhi PGDM Executive admission 2019 involves five simple steps:
Step 1: Login to Register Yourself on Admission site
At the LBSIM Delhi admission application window ‘Register’, you should login as new user by inserting your Name, Email ID, Mobile number
Step 2: Verify Email OTP
Next step is to verify the Email OTP sent to you by LBSIM Delhi
Step 3: Fill up the Application Form Online
The next page on the LBSIM Admission site displays the LBSIM Application Form. You should fill up all the required details in the application form like personal details, academic details, work experience, entrance exam taken, among others.
Step 4: Upload Required Documents on the Application form
The scanned copies of the documents are required to be uploaded on the application form. The recent photo, signature, other required certificate, if any should be uploaded on LBSIM PGDM Executive application form
Step 5: Make Payment of Application Fee
LBSIM Delhi asks you to make payment of application fee of Rs.1250/- after you have completed your application form. This is the final step to fill the application form. You can make payment through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking among others.
LBSIM Delhi PGDM Executive Admission Eligibility
- Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- A minimum 5 years of work experience after graduation is required to apply for LBSIM PGDM Executive admission
- Company sponsored candidates will be preferred
- The applicant must have taken one of the entrance exams namely CAT/XAT/GMAT or LBSIM own entrance exam
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by LBSIM.
- Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
LBSIM PGDM Executive Application Form: Fee Rs.1250
- The Information Brochure containing the Application Form is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm (except 2nd Saturday & Sundays and holidays) at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft.
- Add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from the Institute's website and submit the filled-in form along with the Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft.
- The demand draft should be drawn in favour of 'Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management' Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 1,250/- either through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking if applying online. The Application forms can also be obtained by post by forwarding a demand draft of Rs. 1,325/- drawn in favour of “Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi”.
LBSIM Delhi PGDM Executive Admission Criteria
LBSIM Delhi one year MBA Admission 2019 process involves shortlisting and Final selection Criteria comprising CAT/GMAT exam score, PI round, Work Experience, Academics among others.
- LBSIM Delhi will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores, GMAT score, XAT Scores, Own entrance test scores, educational background, work experience and other parametrs will be taken into account
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process consisting of Personal Interview (PI) Round
- Mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by LBSIM Delhi
- Final Admission offer at LBSIM Delhi will be based on CAT/GMAT/XAT/Own Entrance exam score, Past academic performance, Work Experience, performance in PI among others
- Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute's Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute's website
Established in the year 1995 in memory of second Prime Minister of India, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri LBSIM aims to impart value based education in Management and IT at affordable cost. LBSIM is producing, grooming, and nurturing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach, the essence of which lies in `teamwork’. It is supplementing classroom learning with real-life field experience through a mandatory `Corporate Interface Day`, conducted every week.
The PGDM Executive is a full-time AICTE approved 15-month programme in the nature of an accelerated MBA designed specifically for high-performing professionals with work experience. Primarily aimed at grooming Experienced Executives for a General Management role in the Functional Domain with a Global Orientation, the programme is designed with five distinct modules, namely, foundation, functional, internationalization, integration, and dissertation. The programme brings a global perspective to the participants through an international immersion module as a part of the curriculum. which is designed to give students an opportunity to broaden learning and deepen knowledge about an increasingly globalized economic environment.
Stay tuned to MBAuniverse.com for more updates on LBSIM New Delhi