Established by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Society in 1995, it has emerged as one of the top business schools in the country. It takes pride in being one of the foremost institutes in providing value-based management education, thus developing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach on the march towards corporate excellence.
LBSIM is approved by AICTE, and the PGDM (General) and PGDM(Financial Management) courses are accredited by NBA and having equivalence with MBA by AIU. Other offered courses are PGDM (Research and Business analytics), PGDM – Executive, PGDM -Part Time. LBSIM has also started its FPM course from October 2020.
- Accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA and National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- LBSIM is a member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has granted equivalence to PGDM programmes
- Developing professionals with `Vision & Versatility` in accordance with `Ethics`, `Values`, and `Principles` of Late Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Producing, grooming, and nurturing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach, the essence of which lies in `teamwork`.
- Supplementing classroom learning with real-life field experience through a mandatory `Corporate Interface Day`, conducted weekly.
- Providing regular class inputs by way of conceptual as well practical insights by eminent corporate stalwarts.
Programme Fee: Rs.11.67 Lakhs
- Highest Salary: Rs.21 LPA
- Average Salary: Rs.9.9 LPA