Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Delhi is one the reputed B schools in Delhi. Established in the year 1995 in memory of second Prime Minister of India, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri. LBSIM aims to impart value based education in Management and IT at affordable cost. LBSIM offers four 2 years full time PGDM programmes - PGDM-General; PGDM-Finance; PGDM-Research & Business Analytics and PGDM-Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA and National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- LBSIM is a member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has granted equivalence to PGDM programme
- Developing professionals with `Vision & Versatility` in accordance with `Ethics`, `Values`, and `Principles` of Late Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Producing, grooming, and nurturing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach, the essence of which lies in `teamwork`.
- Supplementing classroom learning with real-life field experience through a mandatory `Corporate Interface Day`, conducted weekly.
- Providing regular class inputs by way of conceptual as well practical insights by eminent corporate stalwarts.
- Programme Fee: Rs.10.89 Lakhs
- Highest Salary: Rs.21 lakhs
- Average Salary: Rs.8.6 Lakhs