Symbiosis International University will issue separate SNAP 2020 admit card for the three SNAP exams. SNAP Admit Card 2020 will be released on December 5, 2020 and the last date to download each SNAP Admit card is the respective SNAP exam date. You need to download SNAP Admit card from official SNAP exam website by using your SNAP login ID and password. The SNAP Admit card download is available till SNAP exam day.
This year three SNAP Exams will be held of one hour duration each, on different dates. The first SNAP Exam Date 2020 is December 20, 2020; second SNAP 2020 exam date is January 6, 2021 and the third SNAP 2020 exam date is January 9, 2021. You can download your SNAP exam Admit card till the date of exam. SNAP 2020 offers the option to take maximum two SNAP exams. The SNAP exam time is 11AM to 12 Noon for all the three SNAP exams.
Alongwith the release of SNAP Admit card 2020, SIU will issue important instructions in detail and test day guidelines printed on the SNAP 2020 Hall Ticket. Specific advisory in regard to SNAP Admit Card download is also issued by SIU as “Address for each test centre is printed on your SNAP 2020 Admit Card. Ensure you allow for sufficient travel time on the day of test.”
How to Download SNAP Admit Card
- Login to SNAP website
- Enter your SNAP 2020 ID & Password on SNAP 2020 Admit Card Login window
Step by Step Process: How to Download SNAP Admit Card 2020
Step by Step process for SNAP Admit Card Download 2020 is given below:
- Login to snap website with your SNAP Id & Password
- Click on Admit Card Button
- View and check details in the Admit card
- Download SNAP Admit Card
- Take Print of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Affix your latest colour photograph
Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune will upload the SNAP 2020 hall ticket only for the candidates who have successfully registered and paid the SNAP 2020 exam fee by the stipulated date. After completing the SNAP hall ticket download process, the hard copy of SNAP Hall ticket, must be carried to the exam centre. A valid photo Id proof in original should also be carried along with the SNAP Admit Card to the SNAP exam centre.
SNAP 2020 Admit Card Date
Before getting ready for SNAP Admit Card Download process on your high speed laptop/desk top, please know the SNAP admit card dates for various activities – SNAP 2020 Admit card date of upload, SNAP admit card download last date among others.
SNAP 2020 Admit card Activity
SNAP 2020 Admit Card Date
SNAP 2020 Admit Card Date for Download Start
December 5, 2020
Last Date for SNAP 2020 Admit Card Download
December 20, 2020: For first SNAP exam
January 6, 2021: For Second SNAP exam
January 9, 2021: For third SNAP exam
Last date to Apply for SNAP 2020
November 28, 2020
Last Date to Make Payment of SNAP Exam Fee
November 28, 2020
SNAP 2020 Exam Fee Amount
Candidates who successfully register and pay their SNAP 2020 registration fee of Rs.1750/- will be able to download SNAP exam Admit Card from December 5, 2020 onwards till their respective SNAP exam date.
All paid candidates can view, download and take print of their SNAP Hall Ticket by login as Existing User on the SNAP Website
SNAP 2020 Admit Card Image
Specimen for SNAP Exam Hall ticket is issued by Symbiosis International University alongwith the instructions to verify the details after SNAP Admit card download. After completing the SNAP hall ticket download and after taking a colour print of the same, your SNAP exam admit card 2020 will look as given hereunder. Shared below is the actual last year SNAP exam admit card image. You should follow all the important instructions given on the SNAP admit card.
Take Colour Print of SNAP Admit Card
You must take a colour print of SNAP 2020 Admit card on A-4 size paper after SNAP Hall ticket download.
Based on the number of candidates in a test hall, there will be one or more invigilators. SNAP 2020 test personnel can be identified by the badges worn by them. Please note that only the candidates with valid Colour SNAP Admit Card along with original Photo Id proof will only be allowed inside the SNAP 2020 test centre premises. Once you enter the exam hall, you will not be allowed to take a bio break (restroom break). Thus it is advised that you locate and use the restrooms well before entering the test hall.
Security and Invigilation Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the gates of the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorised candidates and that you are at the right test centre on the right day and time.
Affix Latest Colour photograph on SNAP Admit card
You have to paste your latest colour photograph on SNAP Admit Card in the space provided for the same. Black & White photograph is not allowed. Please note that this photograph will be stamped by the invigilator in your test room, so don’t forget to paste it on the coloured printed hard copy of SNAP Hall Ticket.
SNAP Exam Hall Ticket: Check your SNAP Test centre
You can go for SNAP admit card download when it is enabled on its website. Since SNAP 2020 is being conducted in an online mode, Test Centre capacities are limited. Accordingly candidates should report to the Test Centre assigned to them and mentioned in their SNAP Admit Card. Please remember you will not be allowed to appear for SNAP 2020 exam at any other SNAP Test Centre.
Locate your SNAP 2020 Test Centre a day before
To avoid any confusion, candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the SNAP 2020 exam date at the reporting time given in the SNAP 2020 Hall Ticket.
Locating your Test Centre & Facilities Address for each test centreis printed on your SNAP 2020 Admit Card. Ensure you allow for sufficient travel time on the day of test. It is advised that you make a trip to your allocated test centre a day or two prior to the test day to familiarise yourself with the location, travel time and traffic conditions.
Important Dos and Don’ts on SNAP 2020 Exam date
You should carefully read and adhere to the instructions on the SNAP Admit Card and follow the important Dos and Don’ts on SNAP 2020 exam date at the SNAP test centre. Important dos and don’ts for the SNAP test day are shared below:
- Print a colour copy of the SNAP Admit card on an A4 size paper using a laser printer.
- Admit Card is valid only if the candidate's photograph is legibly printed.
- Reach the SNAP Test Centre by 12 noon. This will allow sufficient time to complete the registration and biometric data gathering requirements at SNAP test centre
- No candidate will be allowed inside the Test Centre after 11.10 AM.
- The check-in procedure inside the test hall includes your image and fingerprint capture.
- The SNAP Admit Card is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test, so carry at least one original (not photocopied or scanned) and valid (not expired) Government issued photo identification card (such as Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card) to the SNAP text centre on the SNAP 2020 exam date
- Please check that your photograph and signature images are legibly printed and visible on the photo ID card and match the name on Admit Card. Please note that your Photo ID card should not be damaged or smudged.
- Only SNAP Exam Admit Card & Photo ID Card along with a simple ball point pen are allowed to be taken inside the SNAP exam hall
- Candidates should write their name and Entrance Test Seat Number on each rough sheet(s) provided to them
- Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, calculators, smart devices of any kind, etc. and paper are NOT ALLOWED inside the SNAP test centre.
- There is no facility for safe keeping of your personal belongings outside the test hall and SNAP is not responsible for its loss.
- Friends and relatives accompanying the candidate will not be allowed inside the SNAP test centre. Rough sheet(s) will be provided to the candidate for rough work which will have to be returned after the test.
- Each workstation in the test hall will be blocked on three sides and can be accessed only to the candidate assigned the particular work station
- Do not exchange your workstation with anyone else. If there is a problem with your workstation, please report it to the invigilator for corrective action.
- Since the test centre will not have any facilities like locker to keep your personal items such as bags, books, wrist watch or mobile phones, these items are not allowed into the exam hall.
- There is no provision of waiting room or designated area for friends and relatives who accompany you to the test centre.
SNAP Hall Ticket: Mandatory document
SNAP Admit Card 2020 is one of the most important documents required to be carried on test day to the test centre SNAP 2020 test takers should print a colour copy of the SNAP exam Admit card well in advance. An important point is that the Black & White copy of the SNAP 2020 Hall Ticket will not be allowed.
Only 3 Articles Allowed inside the SNAP Test Centre
According to the instructions issued by SIU Pune and as given in your SNAP Admit card, you must carry only 3 items with you in the SNAP testing room namely, Colour copy of the Admit Card with recent passport size colour photo pasted in the space provided Government issued Photo ID Proof in original Black/Blue simple ball pen
Details to Check in SNAP 2020 Admit card
It is advised that immediately after completing your SNAP admit card download process, you should view and verify the details on the SNAP 2020 Admit Card and must check the following:
Name Category SNAP ID Test date and session timing Test City and centre address Entrance Test Seat Number