PGDM-IEV aims to equip students with the skills and know-how of stage wise venture creation process. The first term will be focused on the basic ideation process. The second term will encompass concepts on business foundation process and third term will aid in the process of the business model development.
The aspirant will be well versed in the concepts of basics of the new venture development by means of concept-based action learning modules. Further, the introduction of startup garage will help gain practical experience within that trimester.
The program has been designed in a way that all the subjects fall within one of these four core elements – Entrepreneurship, Venture Fundamentals, Startup & Innovation and Project. The minimum total amount of credits that are required to be allocated to compulsory subjects should be 104.0 as per AICTE guidelines. The suggested course architecture is in accordance with the guidelines with total compulsory course credit of 105.0 and total optional course credit of 54.0.
- Provide an immersive learning environment to drive dynamic ideas, leading to true change and lasting impact.
- Provide students the opportunity to test theories, models, and strategies learnt in the classroom by creating real business models.
- Promote new technology/knowledge/innovation-based start ups.
- Experiential learning through technology based incubator at EDII, the Centre for Advancing and Launching Enterprises (CrAdLE)
- Exposure to innovation and technology commercialization & development of Innovative Business Model
- Core and elective courses, skill certification, capstone projects, and action learning segments.
- Training & exposure through innovators, investors and startup evangelists.