Launched in 2023, IPM courses at TAPMI Manipal are identified from the six major buckets:
- Foundation in Social Sciences (FSS) to appreciate different perspectives and relevance of Social Sciences as a discipline.
- Foundation in Management (FM) meant to develop a foundation for students in the Management Sciences area to appreciate different perspectives of Management discipline.
- Foundation in Analytics and Data Sciences (FADS) to emphasize the applicability of mathematical and analytical methods to solve practical problems to impart the employability skills.
- Foundation in Humanities and Performing Arts (FHPA) to develop interpersonal communication skills, presentation skills, language proficiency, creativity, and depth and breadth in perspective seeking.
- Skill-based Workshops (SBW) will expose students to various technical and behavioural skills required to excel in dynamic business contexts.
- Social Internships and Live Project (SILP) will help students gain the industry experience.
Key Benefits of Doing IPM from TAPMI
- Assured MBA from TAPMI Manipal, one of the Country’s best B-Schools (CAT/XAT and other competitive exams not required)
- Dual-degree course: Students get two degrees by the end of their five-year course – BA (Foundations in Management) and MBA
- Exit Option: Student may exit the programme post three years of IPM with BA (Foundations in Management) Degree
- Holistic program curriculum (Both career and personal) that incorporates integrative and multidisciplinary format to expand, diversify, and embolden students’ perspectives
- Advanced certifications in foreign language and international immersion program
- Placement assistance from placements & corporate engagement team of TAPMI; track record of 100% placement consistently over the years
- Industry internship, social internship, live projects, rural engagement programme and outbound programs
- Faculty Advisory Service, Career Advisory Support, and Leadership Assessment and Development Centre for holistic development
- Application oriented faculty with strong academic grounding and research focus.