- 100 % Placement: Highest Salary - 18LPA, Avg. Salary - 8.3LPA. IFMR holds record of 100% placements. Recruiters: J P Morgan Capgemini, Cognizant, Accenture, ICICI, Genpact, Deloitte etc
- Excellent Faculty Base: IFMR has one of the highest “Faculty:Student” ratio amongst private schools in India. The college consists of dedicated faculties holding PhDs from universities such as Minnesota, Ohio, Georgia and Texas A&M in the US as well as the IIMs and IITs in India.
- Rigorous Curriculum: The program consists of a total 6 trimesters over the course of two years and summer internships between the 1st and 2nd year.
- Booming Business City: IFMR GSB’s new state-of-the-art campus is at the heart of the fast-growing Sri City, a 5,000-acre Special Economic Zone (SEZ) situated 70 km north of Chennai. It is fast becoming a hub for India’s large and medium scale industries
- Outstanding Student Committee: They are perfect blend of freshers and industry experience. Students have various educational background and cultural diversity.
Average Salary: 8,30,000 per annum
Highest Salary: 18,00,000 per annum