Backed by the 50-year history of the Institute for Financial Management & Research (IFMR) and the agility of the new Krea University, IFMR GSB has seamlessly evolved from a research-based institution to a full-fledged business school, offering full-time and executive MBA programmes, a full-time PhD programme, and a range of open and customised management development programmes. The interwoven curriculum, incorporating design thinking and an immersive capstone simulation, prepares business students for a multi-disciplinary approach towards problem solving. Empowered with a global mindset and ethical foundations, IFMR GSB graduates are equipped to lead their organizations in complex and dynamic environments.
- Placement 2020: Avg. Salary - Rs. 9.37 LPA
- Excellent Faculty Base: IFMR has one of the highest “Faculty:Student” ratio amongst private schools in India. The college consists of dedicated faculties holding PhDs from universities such as Minnesota, Ohio, Georgia and Texas A&M in the US as well as the IIMs and IITs in India.
- Rigorous Curriculum: The program consists of a total 6 trimesters over the course of two years and summer internships between the 1st and 2nd year.
- Booming Business City: IFMR GSB’s new state-of-the-art campus is at the heart of the fast-growing Sri City, a 5,000-acre Special Economic Zone (SEZ) situated 70 km north of Chennai. It is fast becoming a hub for India’s large and medium scale industries
- Outstanding Student Committee: They are perfect blend of freshers and industry experience. Students have various educational background and cultural diversity.