Backed by a 50-year legacy of Institute for Financial Management & Research (IFMR) and the fresh agility of Krea University, IFMR Graduate School of Business (IFMR GSB) has seamlessly evolved from a research-based institution into a full-fledged business school.
As a new-age B-School, IFMR GSB offers a unique two-year Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programme, further enriched by Krea’s pioneering Interwoven Learning model. The unique two-year MBA programme offers 22 core and approximately 55 elective courses during the two-year programme, spanning 8 disciplines. Unique specialisations offered include Quantitative Finance, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), and Data Sciences. It provides quality management education with a strong foundation in Finance.
- Highly Ranked: Krea University is ranked among top 50 B-Schools in India in the GoI MHRD NIRF Ranking 2021 for top 100 management institutes.
- Placement 2021: Avg. Salary - Rs.10 LPA; Highest Salary-Rs.17.40 LPA
- Excellent Faculty Base: IFMR has one of the highest “Faculty: Student” ratio amongst private schools in India. The college consists of dedicated faculties holding PhDs from universities such as Minnesota, Ohio, Georgia and Texas A&M in the US as well as the IIMs and IITs in India.
- Rigorous Curriculum: The program consists of a total 6 trimesters over the course of two years and summer internships between the 1st and 2nd year.
- Booming Business City: IFMR GSB’s new state-of-the-art campus is at the heart of the fast-growing Sri City, a 5,000-acre Special Economic Zone (SEZ) situated 70 km north of Chennai. It is fast becoming a hub for India’s large and medium scale industries
- Outstanding Student Committee: They are perfect blend of freshers and industry experience. Students have various educational background and cultural diversity.