IFMR Graduate School of Business at KREA University
IFMR Graduate School of Business at KREA University
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Backed by a 50-year legacy of Institute for Financial Management & Research (IFMR) and the fresh agility of Krea University, IFMR Graduate School of Business (IFMR GSB) has seamlessly evolved from a research-based institution into a full-fledged business school.
As a new-age B-School, IFMR GSB offers a unique two-year Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programme, further enriched by Krea’s pioneering Interwoven Learning model. The unique two-year MBA programme offers 22 core and approximately 55 elective courses during the two-year programme, spanning 8 disciplines. Unique specialisations offered include Quantitative Finance, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), and Data Sciences. It provides quality management education with a strong foundation in Finance.
- Highly Ranked: IFMR GSB Krea University, Sri City is ranked # 74 among top 125 management institutes in India in Govt of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2023. IFMR GSB was placed #35 in MBAUniverse.com Ranking 2023 for top B-Schools in India.
- Accreditation & Approvals: Institute for Financial Management & Research (IFMR), Sri city, India has earned International Accreditation from SAQS (South Asian Quality Assurance System), a globally benchmarked system for Mentoring, Quality Improvement, Quality Assurance and Accreditation. SAQS accreditation is awarded by The Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA). IFMR Graduate School of Business at KREA University MBA is UGC recognized 2 years full time programme.
- Krea University GC & BoM with Eminent Leaders: The Governing Council, Executive Committee, and Board of Management at Krea University include eminent leaders from the world of finance and economics such as N Vaghul (former Chairman of ICICI Bank Ltd), Raghuram Rajan (the 23rd RBI Governor), R Seshasayee (former Chairman of IndusInd Bank), Raghu Sundaram (Dean of NYU Stern School of Business), S Mahalingam (Former Chief Finance Officer. & Executive Director. Tata Consultancy Services), and Esther Duflo (Nobel Laureate and Co-Founder and Co-Director at the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL), among others.
- IFMR MBA Fees Lower than Many Top B-Schools: IFMR KREA University MBA Fees for 2 years is only Rs.14.56 lakhs which is lower than the MBA fees in many new IIMs and private top B-schools and universities
- Strong IFMR MBA Placements 2023: IFMR GSB KREA University Placements for the MBA 2021-23 batch has registered 20% rise in average salary at Rs.13.5 LPA and highest salary of Rs.20 LPA. IFMR GSB MBA Placements 2022 had registered an increase of 10% in average salary from last year while the highest salary had gone up at Rs.18 LPA.
- Top Recruiters: Some of the top recruiters at IFMR Placements include CRISIL, EY, Accenture, Credit Suisse, Deloitte, JPMC, Barclays, SocieteGenerale, KPMG, Wells Fargo, Citi Corp, HDFC Bank, Ford Mobility, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, HCL, Infosys and more
- Industry Relevant Curriculum & Pedagogic Approach: With support from its strong industry network, IFMR updates its curriculum as per industry demand. IFMR pedagogy is based on experiential learning with case studies, industry visits, summer internships. The business school hosted over 50 interactive sessions with leading practitioners from various domains. Students are provided a vibrant intellectual foundation of theory, knowledge, skills and perspectives that is further enriched by unique interwoven approach. The primary objective of the IFMR MBA program is to facilitate students to become successful managers.
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Faculty: IFMR has diverse faculty pool. The faculty is trained at reputed universities in India (IIMs, IITs, and others) and abroad (US, UK and Europe). 75% of the faculty hold PhD degrees, and many others have rich industry experience and offer experiential learning to the students. The student to faculty ratio of the MBA Program is 12:1
- Student Committee: The committee is a perfect blend of freshers and students with industry experience. Students have various educational background and cultural diversity
- Summer Internship Mandatory: During the Summer break between the first and second year, students undergo a Summer Internship in a private or public organization for 8-10 weeks
Ranking & Awards
If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for IFMR Graduate School of Business, you are on right page. MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. This special page will share all major MBA Rankings for IFMR GSB at KREA University
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. IFMR Graduate School of Business Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in IFMR Graduate School of Business at KREA University.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No one has answered yet........
IFMR has very good Placement record, average salary in 2017 was Rs.9 lakhs