EMPI Business School is a well known MBA College in Delhi NCR offering PGDM-Advertising Communication, PGDM-General Management, PGDM-Global Business, PGDM-Human Resource, PGDM-Research and Business Analytics Programs. Admission 2018 is currently open and is based on scores of CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA. EMPI Business School Placements are good with a many companies recruiting from campus. EMPI Business School PGDM Fee is Rs 7.40 Lakhs. More details are below.
EMPI Business School Placements:
- Average Salary is Rs. 5.45 lakhs PA
- Highest salary is Rs. 9.15 lakhs PA
- Top Recruiters include Mudra, Dentsu, Ogilvy, Webchutney, Danik Bhaskar, Dabar, Vodafone, Cocacola, Aditya Birla, Hakuhodo, Capital IQ, Deloitte, E&Y, American Express, Religare, Wipro, WNS, RBS, EvalueServe, Ipsos, RocSearch, KPMG, TCS, KUEHNE+NAGEL, Apollo Hospitals, FedEx, SafeExpress, Xerox, GSK, Accenture, Whirlpool LT Foods, BHEL, NTPC, Indian Oil, Reliance, NASSCOM.
EMPI Business School Rankings:
- EMPI has been consistently ranked amongst top MBA colleges in India and top MBA colleges in Delhi.
- Ranked 18th All India amongst 30 Top B-School of 2017 by Entrepreneur Magazine.
- EMPI's Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programmes in various areas are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- EMPI's PGDM programmes have been recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the National equivalence authority; as equivalent to the MBA