- The one year full time residential PGP- Business Leadership at IIM Kozhikode is a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme meant for the candidates with minimum 3 years of quality work experience after graduation.
- IIM Kozhikode 1 Year PGP in Business Leadership is a uniquely designed management programme aimed at shaping young graduates into potential business leaders. PGP-BL is specially crafted to combine academic instruction with global exposure, and deep sensitization to critical aspects of leadership and responsible business, fashioned through a development regime that enables personalized learning and reflection.
- This programme aims to provide industry 'on a platter', well-rounded managers with strong leadership potential - Capable, confident, multi-dimensional, empathetic, mindful and values-centric future leaders who can 'hit the ground running'. The coursework is rigorous and relevant and encourages practical application. At the core, the PGP-BL program will have an academic instruction capsule that will provide young professionals with a condensed/intense dosage of domain knowledge in all the critical and essential aspects of business
- A global immersion module combines an international business school experience as well as industry exposure in other countries. Partner organizations that will facilitate student working on live in-course or across-term projects, in domains that can also be students' specialization preferences
- The Program has a capstone module that includes a structured orientation to the key attributes of ethical and responsible business. PGP-BL relies significantly on experiential learning and balancing insights from both practice and research. A module on 'The Practice of Holistic living' provides students the necessary space for reflection and discovery and encourage them to challenge status quo.
- Live projects, structured as an extended but punctuated engagement, with a panel of partner firms is an integral feature of the program. This will facilitate action research, continued live engagement on managerial problems and help develop stakeholder management skills. Students will engage and grapple with topical and developmental issues such as sustainability and humanistic leadership in a digital era. PGP-BL students will also benefit from a rich exposure to eminent Indian and International faculty and leaders from diverse domains.
Post Graduate Program – Business Leadership (PGP BL)
Admissions: To apply, submit details below…
Once the online applications are submitted, IIMK faculty committee would review the application, shortlist candidates for interview based on various criteria. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance, on the basis of quality and nature of work experience, diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivity, and multi dimensionality. Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to think critically will be among the key attributes that the panel will seek in candidates.
Last Date to Apply: October 31, 2021
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet