- SJMSOM IIT Bombay has its distinct place as a national and global business management school. SJMSOM provides a well- designed curriculum and training to the students preparing them to meet the contemporary challenges in their professional life ahead.
- Students at SJMSOM get opportunity to interact with faculty associated in all domains such as IT, Bio-informatics, Industrial Design, Rural Development, Climate and Sustainable Growth and Transportation Planning to appreciate technology and apply in management.
- Due to differentiated research being conducted by many faculty members of SJMSOM, students get opportunities to learn new concepts in unique courses. Warehouse Operations, International Competitiveness, Policy Responses to Climate Change are just examples of many unique courses you can get at SJMSOM
- Following are the specialization areas offered in MBA programme at SJMSOM-IIT Bombay:
- Operations and Technology Management; Quantitative Techniques; Accounting and Finance; Marketing;General Management; Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour; International Business; Economics and Strategy; Information Technology
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
Eligibility for Admission 2024
In order to be eligible to apply for IIT Bombay MBA admission 2024, a candidate must possess:
1. A full-time Bachelor's degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e. 10+2+4), with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/DAP)
2. Valid CAT-2023 Score
3. IIT Bombay CAT Cut off is 90%ile in CAT 2023
The Admission Process shall comprise of the following stages
Step 1: The candidate must have applied, appeared and scored the minimum required sectional and overall percentile in CAT 2023 to be considered for first stage screening process for admission at SJMSOM-IIT Bombay
Step 2: Candidate must have applied for MBA Admission 2024 at SJMSOM-IIT Bombay by the last date to apply
Step 3: Candidates are short-listed for Personal Interview (PI) from among the candidates who have a valid CAT-2023 score, who have applied for admission to SJMSOM-IIT Bombay and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the IIT Bombay MBA Program
Step 4: The PI Round is conducted in March 2024 first week for domestic candidates. For International candidates the PI will held thereafter. After the PI round, admission offers are made by SJMSOM-IIT Bombay to successful candidates. The final selection is based on a diverse set of attributes which includes performance in CAT, performance in PI, academics, extra-curricular achievements, work experience among others
Step 5: Final Admission Offer will be made to the candidates in the first week of May 2024 on the basis of Final Score arrived after awarding the weightage scores on all the components.
Last Date to Apply: January 31, 2024
Question and Answers
Q. Can i get admission in iit bombay: sjm school of management as i have scored 73% in MAT dec.2017 exam?No one has answered yet........