BULMIM hosted 30 students and two Program Directors and two faculty member from FH Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria, as a part of “Xplore –India 2019” from 4th to 14th February 2019. Four students form BULMIM will be going to FH Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria, for an exchange semester.
- Dr.M.Durgamohan, Director-BULMIM and Dr.Swati Singh, Associate Professor –Strategy conducted MDP on “Balanced Scorecard” for Multiplier on 19th January 2019 for senior management from across India.
- BULMIM hosted an Inter B School case study competition – ADHYAYAN in association with Multiplier held in November 2018.
- BULMIM HR Club organized a seminar on “Power of Human Brain and How to be a Genius”. The seminar was held on 16/11/2018 (Friday).
- Resume Writing Workshop was organized for PGDM-FT 2nd year students on 1st September, 2018. This was organized keeping in mind the upcoming placement interventions for the 2nd year students. Objective of the workshop was to facilitate students to align/design their resume documents as per the industry requirements. The workshop sessions were delivered by Col. Anil Nayar.
- A guest lecture on the theme of ‘Personal Branding’ was organized by the Marketing Area at BULMIM on 5th September, 2018 for the PGDM-FT 2nd year students. The invited speaker for the event was Mr. Pankajj Sehegal, Founder Skills Academy.
- A guest lecture on based on Factories Act, 1948 was organized by HR Area on 4th September, 2018 for the PGDM-FT 2018-20 students undergoing the elective course Industrial Relations and Labor Laws. The session was delivered by Mr. Rajeev Saxena, Head of HRD PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT.
- Marketing Area in BULMIM organized a Rural Marketing Seminar on 18th August, 2018 for the PGDM-FT students. As part of seminar industry professionals were invited to deliver individual sessions and for panel discussions.
- Moolya - The Finance Club, held an Article Writing Competition titled ‘Pratham’ for the PGDM-FT 2018-20 batch on 23rd July 2018. The juniors gave their views on one of the two topics given to them: How ethical is the use of WhatsApp for viral messaging in election campaigns. Vodafone-Idea merger: How beneficial is it for the consumers? The results were announced on 30th July 2018. Winners received Cash Prizes and Certificates
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on BULMIM, New Delhi