Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India - EDII Ahmedabad
EDII offers AICTE approved 2 years full time PGDM programmes with focus on Entrepreneurship. Accordingly, EDII PGDM programmes encourage the students to get into entrepreneurship roles and launch their own ventures. As such EDII students are entrepreneurs who are creating jobs instead of seeking jobs.
On account of its contribution to strengthening entrepreneurship, EDII has been recognized as the Centre of Excellence by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India. In the sphere of education, the Institute is also working closely with premier universities and regulatory bodies. Its innovative education based models have had far reaching impact in ensuring a higher incidence of New Enterprise Creation and growth of Family Businesses. PGDM programs at EDII develop an individual to constantly analyze opportunities, take initiatives based on calculated risks to seize them with confidence. The success rate of the programme can be inferred from the fact that 75-80 percent of EDII alumni have chosen entrepreneurial career path and have chartered a growth path for their family businesses as well as have created new ventures in diverse fields including manufacturing, trading and service sector.
EDII Ahmedabad: Institute Highlights
- EDII Ahmedabad Ranking: EDII is Ranked as No. 1 under General (Non-Technical) Category by Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA)-2021, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India; it is Ranked among top 25 institutes in India under Self Finance Institute category by Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA-2020 with Band- A) and has earned 4-Star rating by GSIRF (2019). The first Gujarat State Institutional Ranking Framework (GSIRF) on the lines of National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has ranked EDII as the second best institute of Gujarat.
- EDII Approvals & Accreditation: EDII PGDM programmes are approved by AICTE; are granted MBA equivalence by AIU. EDII also has NBA Accreditation
- EDII – A National Resource Institute: EDII was assigned the task to set up Entrepreneurship Development Centres in foreign countries like Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar,Vietnam apart from setting up twelve state-level exclusive entrepreneurship development centres and institutes by the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India. EDII has successfully accomplished the task.
- EDII Promoted by Top Financial Institutions: EDII is promoted by apex financial institutions – IDBI Bank, IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land for EDII campus.
- EDII Awards and Honours: Recognized as the Centre of Excellence by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India; Conferred Business leader of the Year Award for Best Academic & Industry Interface 2021 by World Leadership Congress and Awards; United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE) Outstanding Entrepreneurship Program Abroad Award; AICTE Lilavati Award 2020 on Women Empowerment (First Runner-up); CII MILCA Award- 2020 under Institute Category (Gold Award)
- EDII Programmes Offered: EDII offers AICTE approved 2 years full time PGDM Entrepreneurship (PGDM-E) and PGDM Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Development (PGDM-IEV) programs
- Moderate EDII Fee: EDII PGDM Entrepreneurship fee is Rs.12.10 lakhs while PGDM IEV fee is only Rs.4.40 lakhs. EDII offers all support for entrepreneurship ventures.
- EDII Ahmedabad Placements & Entrepreneurship Training: EDII PGDM programmes encourage the students to get into entrepreneurship roles and launch their own ventures. More than 25 startups launched by EDII students have already carved a niche and are leading their business organizations offering jobs to many others. So far, EDII has trained over 1000 entrepreneur trainers, motivators, 600 NGO functionaries for creating micro-enterprises and over 1500 teachers teaching entrepreneurship courses in colleges and universities in India and abroad. After completion of their PGDM in Entrepreneurship EDII students prefer launching their own ventures instead of participating in placement process.
- International Collaboration: EDII have entered a partnership with Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB), an arm of Human Resource Development Fund under Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia.
- Entrepreneurship Support with Industry Linkage: EDII has industry linkage with MSMEs and has launched Centre for Advancing and Launching Enterprises (CrAdLE), an in-campus incubation centre. EDII is the designated nodal institute for start up support by Govt. of Gujarat and offers Guidance and mentorship from industry experts. EDII has its Student Start-Up & Innovation Policy and rich blend of inhouse faculty/Industry Experts who help in launch of start ups and in preparing bankable project report/growth plan
- EDII Ahmedabad Alumni: EDII alumni are Role Models for Entrepreneurship. EDII alumni with their intrapreneurial skills have reached at senior positions in reputed organizations such as Kotak Securities, Plum Slice Labs, Patni Computers (IGATE), Eco Lab, Donear India Limited, DS Group, AC Nielson, Standard Chartered Bank etc. Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad is making India proud by grooming its students as successful entrepreneurs and business leaders. 78% of EDII alumni are successful entrepreneurs and out of them 54% have joined family businesses, 23% have created new ventures
- EDII Ahmedabad Scholarships: To support the meritorious and needy students EDII provides scholarships and fee waivers as well as assists the students in getting education loans and financial assistance from the banks & other financial institutions
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for EDII Ahmedabad this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for EDII Ahmedabad. Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad is one of the leading MBA colleges in India with moderate fees and focus on Entrepreneurship. Table below gives the latest EDII Rankings. Let’s review the EDII Ahmedabad MBA Rankings in detail.
EDII Ahmedabad alumni are Role Models for Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad is making India proud by grooming its students as successful entrepreneurs and business leaders. 78% of EDII alumni are successful entrepreneurs and out of them 54% have joined family businesses, 23% have created new ventures. EDII PGDM programmes encourage the students to get into entrepreneurship roles and launch their own ventures. As such EDII students are entrepreneurs who are creating jobs instead of seeking jobs.
EDII Ahmedabad offers Merit and test based scholarships and fee waivers to students. EDII scholarships support the students to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India - EDII Ahmedabad
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Hospital & Medical Facilities